Would you ever live on a space station?

How long would you last living on a space station.Would you ever live on a space station?

1836

Most Helpful Girls

• I would survive a long time... but i wouldn't want to stay there more. than a week. It would be a nice experience, but not something i would like long term

• No, I dont like the idea of being locked somewhere

Most Helpful Guys

• For a week or so, yes. For longer than that, It would have to be like the one on Interstellar.

• No thanks, seems like it would be pretty boring after the existensial crisis of realizing how meaningless my existence is when confronted with the view of earth floating in the endless void of space.