Would you want to visit Oman?

• Would you want to visit Oman?Yes
  • Would you want to visit Oman?No

817

Most Helpful Girls

• Literally to anyone who’s scared of terrorism, Oman is the most peaceful middle eastern country lmao.

Most Helpful Guys

• definitely. it's a bit of a oasis in the arab world with lots of tolerance, and more progressive views

• 4d

this question was a great exercise in revealing prejudice. probably not necessarily your intention

• 3d

* never, not ever

• 6h

thanks for MHO

• Funny you posted this question.

I solidified my new years plans and will be in Ras Al Khaimah (UAE) to see their world record attempt on the biggest fireworks display on New Year's Eve. After that I'll be driving across the mountains into Oman and spending a fee days in Muscat. Then I'm doing a dhow cruise into the Strait of Hormuz for diving / snorkelling. They said we can see the Iranian coastline on that cruise and it sounds cool.

I'm excited to see Oman and the mountains and of course Muscat. I will be in UAE / Oman for total of 10 days.