What is something you have done or would do just for fun that others do for work?

715

Most Helpful Girls

• Creating art like painting. I love painting it's so fun. I do it as a hobby and thinking about people doing it as a career... that's definitely very difficult. I admire that. Someone involved with art as a career are very hard workers.

Most Helpful Guys

• I guess football? I played semipro, which sounds “semi-impressive” to girls at the bar who didn’t know any better, haha, but we played for free despite being “under contract”, and we watch guys do it for money every Sunday for 7 months a year.

• That's a good one. I played sandlot ball as a teenager with some guys who played semipro.

• i've done some basic electrical work mostly unpaid to get a name for myself in the off the books market.

• off the books pays quite nicely 🙃

• I've seen some guys troubleshoot like that.

• Sometimes in electricity you have to take a step back and check everything in your mind else you're gonna make mistakes you could have easily prevented