What is something you have done or would do just for fun that others do for work?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Creating art like painting. I love painting it's so fun. I do it as a hobby and thinking about people doing it as a career... that's definitely very difficult. I admire that. Someone involved with art as a career are very hard workers.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I guess football? I played semipro, which sounds “semi-impressive” to girls at the bar who didn’t know any better, haha, but we played for free despite being “under contract”, and we watch guys do it for money every Sunday for 7 months a year.

0|1
    0|0
    • That's a good one. I played sandlot ball as a teenager with some guys who played semipro.

• i've done some basic electrical work mostly unpaid to get a name for myself in the off the books market.

0|1
    0|0
    • off the books pays quite nicely 🙃

• Show All
    • I've seen some guys troubleshoot like that.

• Sometimes in electricity you have to take a step back and check everything in your mind else you're gonna make mistakes you could have easily prevented

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Does performing for people count? Like live performance with a guitar and mic and stuff

0|3
    0|0
  • Prostitutes need to work doing everything I love to do for free with my man

0|1
    0|0
  • Preforming like Singing dancing playing my guitar and writing songs. Cooking and baking

0|1
    0|0
  • Singing and writing :)

0|2
    0|0
  • Researching for my Storys

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• This is a tough one. I try to make everything fun. Evan at work. It makes it so much better if you can laugh while doing your work. But mostly I guess reading. It's bad when lately I've been finding out people don't like to read. They would rather just watch a vid on YouTube about something they are researching.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't know. I write all the time, and I want my writing to be published. So I can't say I don't want money from it because I technically do.

I guess organizing things. Though id thought about making money doing that to.

0|2
    0|0
  • Umm... blacksmithing. It is a hell of a job, a good excersise and a fun thing to do. But I don't have the spare time.

3|3
    0|0
    • How do you even get into this? I've always considered getting into it but thought I didn't have the necessary equipment.

• @SeaQuay Thing is, in my home country, there are blacksmithing shops that take apprentices. Menial jobs at first, but you get to look at how the masters work while cleaning the shop floor or even get to hammer some metal for them...

That's how I am planning to do it.

• I would seriously suggest you checking out Alec Steele on Youtube. One of the most humble blacksmiths I know, and he can do really good stuff.

The kid dropped out of school to start his own blacksmithing business at 16... Aaaaaaaand he very much made it. I know this is not for everyone, but he is an inspiration for all.

I mean I am living a dream already and I went through the same dedication he had when fighting for my current job, but whenever I think it would be impossible to do this I just watch his videos and get the resolve. Learning is cheap. Getting your own stuff is not. But if you think in small enough steps, you can achieve everything.

• I started learning 3D modelling and animations for fun. When I started asking for help and getting more into it, one of my friends who works in the field told me that I'm pretty much getting to the point where I could probably get hired as a basic animator. Felt pretty cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cataloguing, registering and putting books in alphabetical order, write down author, publisher and year of publication. Also producing lists with said informations.

0|1
    0|0
    • I know someone who loved doing that, and she ended up getting a Master of Library and Information Sciences.

• I have a LOT of hobbies and many of them are things that people would do for work...

0|1
    0|0
  • Rebuild carburetors, build computers.

1|4
    0|0
  • sex work

0|1
    0|0
  • Coding

1|2
    0|0
  • Sailing

0|1
    0|0
  • Cooking. Gym. Getting $$

0|1
    0|0
  • I would do carpentry or leave reviews

0|0
    0|0
  • Give financial advice. Sometimes you learn different perspectives even advising people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes