Are Americans hospitable?

I will not visit the United States anytime soon, I wish I could, still I wanted to ask.
  • Generally yes
  • Depends on the region
  • Generally no
    Vote C

437

Most Helpful Guys

• I think it depends both on the individual and the region.

I have generally found the South to be the most hospitable, by some margin. The North East is the least hospitable part, particularly the larger cities.

• Agreed. The people of the deep south were wonderful to me. And yet I wonder if it is because I am a white women. If I were a black male, would they have opened their doors in the same way?
      I don't mean to be controversial, I just wonder these things.
      And I have always loved my stays in the deep south.

• @LegateLanius I have been to Connecticut and to Boston. Different headset altogether. People get things done in the Northeast. People are just down home hospitable in the deep south. Both are wonderful.
      My life is spent in Oregon, the state I love the most.

• 4d

Thanks for MHO

• I voted B
    Why won't you be visiting?
    You were born here, so you can visit anytime. You don't need a visa and you can stay as long as you want.

For the most part, Southernern Republicans are the most hospitable and also some parts of the Midwest
    Mexicans are also really hospitable if they know you.

The least hospitable from my experience are California Liberals and Native Americans.

Most Helpful Girls

• Not like Ones Abroad. xx

• Down here in the south there seems to be good people

But really anywhere you go there may be a jackass somewhere.