Would it be a waste to have the opportunity available to move abroad constantly available and never take it?

Say you had a place waiting for you, you could get citizenship easily (or already legally have it), and you could learn the language quickly (or you already speak it)
  • No, you've already carved your life out in your current country.
  • Yes, you can start a new life, or at least find yourself without the distractions of your current routines
  • Just another place to work a 9 to 5. What difference does it make?
    Vote C
  • Other/Results
    Vote D

37