Would it be a waste to have the opportunity available to move abroad constantly available and never take it?

Say you had a place waiting for you, you could get citizenship easily (or already legally have it), and you could learn the language quickly (or you already speak it)
  • No, you've already carved your life out in your current country.
    Vote A
  • Yes, you can start a new life, or at least find yourself without the distractions of your current routines
    Vote B
  • Just another place to work a 9 to 5. What difference does it make?
    Vote C
  • Other/Results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• The best decisions of my life was moving abroad, twice. You don't have to stay there forever, you can just do it for some months or a couple years, but the experience is amazing.
    For anyone that has that opportunity, I recommend they take it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing is set in stone, nothing stops you experiencing more of life somrwhere else then returning latet should you wish.

Go experience life in different places, it can seem like a new world changing you and your views sometimes. Always worth it in my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course. It’s an opportunity not many people get to experience. Granted, it’s not for everyone, it’s definitely something to consider. Going abroad changes you, though. It becomes addicting

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s fine to want to return, but I think to get an opportunity to live in and explore another country/culture for a while, it would be foolish not to go

1|0
    0|0
  • You never know what you might find. I'd take it for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's a waste not to accept opportunities.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I live in the greatest country on earth even if i had the opportunity why would i want to leave?

1|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 3

• Depends how long the opportunity is there for and when it came up. I don't really want to start all new. But being able to learn any language quickly sounds nice.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Like I said in the oddly long title, that opportunity is constantly available.

Also "learn the language quickly" meaning you've been exposed to it long enough (for example, though family speaking it around you) to understand pronunciation, words and phrases, etc.

• Yes it would - go travel and soak in all the experiences you can. Don’t regret not doing it when the years pass by

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on where to, don't go to Jamaica, it's horrible there.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes