I'm going to Japan in march, April, or August but Im worried?

Yep.. I'm scared of the plane crashing
scared of natural disasters...

I am Australian so I never get natural disasters.. I also rarely go on planes, I always see on the news plane crashing and I went on a plane to america once a 20 hour flight and got sick and vomited... even sleeping didn't help because the fear of crashing was to much...

I am also scared that when I go to Tokyo Disney land, there will be an earthquake and so the ride will smash down killing me... and my fam
same in Osaka universal studios.. what if there is a tsunami, the ride will break... unless i'm on a log ride

Friends see me as dumb.. so I watched the news now I have a freeking pohbia of everything
is Japan safe? are there gun laws okay, will I get in a car crash or get ran over?

210