I'm going to Japan in march, April, or August but Im worried?

Yep.. I'm scared of the plane crashing
scared of natural disasters...

I am Australian so I never get natural disasters.. I also rarely go on planes, I always see on the news plane crashing and I went on a plane to america once a 20 hour flight and got sick and vomited... even sleeping didn't help because the fear of crashing was to much...

I am also scared that when I go to Tokyo Disney land, there will be an earthquake and so the ride will smash down killing me... and my fam
same in Osaka universal studios.. what if there is a tsunami, the ride will break... unless i'm on a log ride

Friends see me as dumb.. so I watched the news now I have a freeking pohbia of everything
is Japan safe? are there gun laws okay, will I get in a car crash or get ran over?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Well, other than having to worry about unwanted visits from various kaiju, you should be fine.

I'm going to Japan in march, April, or August but Im worried?

1|1
    0|0
  • Japan is very safe.

Here is an American who lives in Japan (and actually prefers Japan). In fact, she married a Japanese.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zu2ej3J8xI

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya possible
    When planes crash you don’t even realize it half the times. One minute you are in the cozy plane. Next minute you are gone lol

Some stories I’ve read or survivors that landed on strange places after a crash. Can be bad yes

Tsunamis too are a problem. Sucks to be visiting and get stuck in a crazy natural disaster
    I’m crazy panicky about that too but most of the times when you are there you realize everything is cool as a cucumber 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Japan figuratively speaking is a pretty safe place, although the United States has a track record of being safe with no on land attacks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't been to Japan, but I've been to South Korea.
    If South Korea, who has a warfreak neighbor, DPRK, is safe, then I am guessing Japan is safer.
    If China is safe, I am guessing Japan is safer.
    Also, note than Japan has more polite people than those countries. Politicians there commit suicide if they are found corrupt...

As for the plane crash - statistically, flying is still the safest way to travel. You have more chances dying on the way to the airport than encountering a plane crash - much less chance of dying in one.
    You have more chance getting murdered, in your own house, than encountering a plane crash - much less chance on dying in one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Planes are way safer than cars. Calm down.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

Im scared of car crashes too

• Don't worry, you're fine. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Psychological help... you need it... badly.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

Nah they're just phobias

• Dont worry about it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Japan is pretty safe and has the least gun deaths in the world, the odds of a natural disaster are pretty low for the little time you’re there. And isn’t quantas airline the safest flying from Australia?

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Fear of flying is not unusual. It's definitely not dumb.
    I'm terrified of flying. Any tips on easing my fear & anxiety of flying? ↗
    Meanwhile, I currently live in the Philippines which is often hit by devastating storms & typhoons.

0|1
    0|0
  • They still haven't found that one airplane from Malaysia airlines. That could be you dude. Ooooooh.

0|0
    0|1

Recommended myTakes