What is your idea of a good vacation?

3127

Most Helpful Girls

• Being with a significant other
    Going to restaurants and shopping
    Spending time at the pool and spa
    Going sightseeing and roadtripping
    Constantly making love in bed at the hotel
    Being somewhere with lots of fun attactions like rollercoasters, skytowers, etc

• 4d

Well good thing you don’t really enjoy that stuff lol

• 3d

@TripleAce you're an idiot if u think those things can't happen still. All the parents i know still do this stuff

• 3d

yes big idiot lol...
      how are you today? things feeling better...

Most Helpful Guys

• At least travelling to another state to me anyways, because I've only been out of california twice, to Mexico and Oregon. Of course if someone else tells mw about their vacation and they didn't go out of state, I wouldn't say "that's not even a real vacation".

• a nice trip to a nice tropical place with straw huts to sleep into and coconut trees an palm trees oh my goodness that would be amazing