What is your idea of a good vacation?

1|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Being with a significant other
    Going to restaurants and shopping
    Spending time at the pool and spa
    Going sightseeing and roadtripping
    Constantly making love in bed at the hotel
    Being somewhere with lots of fun attactions like rollercoasters, skytowers, etc

0|1
    0|0
    • 4d

Well good thing you don’t really enjoy that stuff lol

• Show All
    • 3d

@TripleAce you're an idiot if u think those things can't happen still. All the parents i know still do this stuff

• 3d

yes big idiot lol...
      how are you today? things feeling better...

Most Helpful Guys

• At least travelling to another state to me anyways, because I've only been out of california twice, to Mexico and Oregon. Of course if someone else tells mw about their vacation and they didn't go out of state, I wouldn't say "that's not even a real vacation".

0|1
    0|0
  • a nice trip to a nice tropical place with straw huts to sleep into and coconut trees an palm trees oh my goodness that would be amazing

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 29

• I like new experiences, ease and calmness and good food or alcohol. If I have that combination I am happy. That is why I like places like Las Vegas or all inclusive Mexico or Florida though I don't think about food when I go to Florida - I think about the amazing things I will see while I am there. In Mexico I saw the Mayan ruins for the first time and went swimming with dolphins.

0|2
    0|0
  • Enjoyable local activities but not a packed schedule. I want time to relax. I want time to truly enjoy the place that I visit and the people I have traveled with, not to mention the people I meet.

I like to avoid tourist traps if possible.

0|3
    0|0
  • In the winter, skiing with my boyfriend in Sankt Moritz, with lots of hugs by the fire, good books, piano music and hot chocolate. In the summer, yachting, going for long walks on the beach, sleeping outside and shopping in the south of Italy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Personally, it’s all your opinion on what kind of climate and surroundings you’re into. 🤷🏼‍♀️ so let’s say you were into warm weather and beaches, Hawaii or orlando would probably be the place to go. If you were into cold climate, you might want to go somewhere like Canada, or maybe even in the arctic. And if you were looking for a family vacation there’s only one answer... Disneyland would be the place to go. 😂

0|2
    0|0
  • For me is going to a new place and have new experiences. Airport included if I don't know it. I love to go walking and seeing amazing things, grabbing local food and at night, I need a nice hotel to properly rest.

0|1
    0|0
  • Road trip. Hiking. Swimming. Skiing. Skydiving. Sunbathing. Sight seeing. Nature souvenirs. I have seashells, rocks, stones, crystals.

0|2
    0|0
  • One where there aren’t any arguments and lots of highlights that made me happy to look at photos and remember good times only. Bright blue beaches or some sort of water or flight activity helps for some reason 🤔

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely something outdoors with my dogs and SO! Preferably not somewhere touristy but mostly I want a vacation away from people Haha

0|2
    0|0
    • 4d

i agree a nice vacation away from people would be great with all the whisky i should desire

• wake up late, hot day at the beach, seafood for lunch, cold drinks, bar/club at night. repeat with slightly differences

0|1
    0|0
  • Visiting Boise, Idaho for two weeks. That was such a culture shock compared to SoCal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Just being with someone you enjoy being with getting away from all real problems and just having fun in the sun

0|2
    0|0
  • Flexible spending, eating good food, visiting the attractions

0|1
    0|0
  • Amusement parks, water parks, being in nature and relaxing

0|1
    0|0
  • Going Abroad. xxoo

0|1
    0|0
  • At home

0|2
    0|0
  • Being with the ones I love

1|1
    0|0
  • Beach off of Jamaica with my S. O

0|1
    0|0
  • Zero electronics, a lake, comfortable bed.

1|1
    0|0
  • week in any new place

0|2
    0|0
  • Tropical weather on a beach

0|2
    0|0
  • No work. :D

0|1
    0|0
  • food! just feed me!!

0|1
    0|0
  • Away from the world.

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhere under the stars with a warm fire

0|2
    0|0
  • Backpacking in Northern Europe or South America

0|1
    0|0
  • Rock climbing in the grand canyon

0|1
    0|0
  • Going for long trip with your loved one and enjoy.

0|1
    0|0
  • A road trip making stops around the country on a couple thousand dollars with a few friends

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots of active exploration and adventure!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 25

• A man would have to be insane to go to Hawaii.
    Go to Pattaya. You can get a massage for 4 bucks.
    In Hawaii, they're probably $400.00
    Just brace yourself for a zillion hour, mind-numbing flight.
    What is your idea of a good vacation?

0|4
    0|0
  • Fun, adventurous time and not anything like back home. If I spent soo much money to go on a trip it better be memorable.

Last vacation I went to was in L. A. we visited all the hot spots, ate great food, and celebrated as much as possible all in 2 days.

0|2
    0|0
  • A low price but comfortable hotel room with a pool outside, free breakfast that isn't just toast muffins and waffles, plenty of sights to see and places to be.

Maybe I'd meet a cute girl to.

0|2
    0|0
  • I just like experiencing new things. But I also like to add history into it. This past year on one of our vacations we went to Tombstone Arizona. I loved walking on the dirt road and seeing part of the wild west.

0|2
    0|0
  • Scenic destination, activities, amazing food! And that means Italy!
    There are others in the US though, lots of things to do and see.

1|1
    0|0
  • one that leaves me with memories for years
    one where i end up recommending the destination to other people

0|1
    0|0
  • What is your idea of a good vacation?

0|1
    0|0
  • Rent a cabin in the woods in middle of bumble fuck for a few weeks and live in silence away from the internet and TV and bullshit.

0|2
    0|0
  • A journey of pilgrimage to a show that show local culture
    Like feet of flames

0|1
    0|0
  • Anything requiring an airplane trip that requires staying in a hotel or with relatives far away something that I enjoy doing

0|1
    0|0
  • At my family cabin by myself sitting around a fire reading a book nothing more peaceful for me than that

0|1
    0|0
  • Sitting in the front of a cabin by the mountains next to a forest. Few people around. Silent place

0|2
    0|0
  • Not having to cook dinner for the family for one day.

0|1
    0|0
  • A place and time where I can and will have fun and relax.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go with a group of 4 girls, enjoy with them FMF, fmff, or ffmff

0|2
    0|0
  • Not being bothered, perhaps camping in the woods somewhere

0|1
    0|0
  • Mount Everest

0|2
    0|0
  • Nice relaxing and fun