Have You Ever Had A Bad Experience With Public Transport?

• Yes (And Maybe I'll Explain?)
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes a few times, but the worst was in Grenada. The locals were annoyed that there were two white tourists taking up seats in the bus, and they were laughing at us and mocking us.

Than on the way back, us and another white passenger asked the driver to drop us off at a specific spot and he asked us to give him more money.
    We didn't use public transportation there anymore after that

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Oh, sure, getting on the wrong bus or train and getting lost or riding a poorly maintained bus on rough roads (cough, backpacking in Central America).

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, generally relating to unreliability.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope..
    Our transport in India make optimum use of space..
    If you are lucky passenger you will get to stand inside.. The public transport
    Or you can hang on the outside..
    Seats are mostly given to women and elderly.. Because that's chivalry!.. Otherwise all will look at you like an asshole.. " who is young man and can't travel standing"
    It doesn't matters if you paid full for your ticket!..
    They also provide scope to sit on the roof to enjoy wind and open Scenery!..
    Although with risk of change in velocity leading to you falling off the roof.. Since there are no seat belts or even seats on the roof..
    Or you can simply hang back on the ladder to climb the roof.. If you like..
    Then we have scope of people to hang on the windows..
    And rest you will have to conclude when you visit and see the glory of overloaded transports..

Have You Ever Had A Bad Experience With Public Transport?Have You Ever Had A Bad Experience With Public Transport?

www.shutterstock.com/.../delhi-india-october-18-2017-people-776235241

And if all this isn't enough as a special pick..

You can find rare sight of school busses transporting overloaded kids to the school.. Like chickens from a poultry farm..
    At least chicken get there personal cages.
    Have You Ever Had A Bad Experience With Public Transport?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes , this Woman was driving for Tri-County Access Van
    i was in the Van going to a Doctors appointment and she
    was driving so fast we almost upset on her making a turn
    if she didn't get the Van grounded we would of tipped over
    and the Van would land on it's side. Well soon as i got to
    the appointment i reported her to County Transportation
    they handle all complaints and calls yes we almost wrecked
    some people don't think while their driving.

1|0
    0|0
  • Insane people shouting or talking to me at me out of the blue. I once had an old fat black women shout at me I am the devil just as was climbing in a bus.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a bit too often. From homophobic slurs to harrashment and once been groped.

1|1
    0|0
    • You should take the car, traffic is not that bad when you get used to it and you will still make it to your destination faster even if there is traffic.

• Show All
    • @chriss Well, a car is not really necessary if you live in a place with decent public transport.

• Yeah i can't afford a car nor can i mantain keeping one.

• I'm from South Africa. It's a surprise to have a good experience with public transport lol

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. @omgjassy will be able to relate.

The Dutch train system is a) very expensive and b) often way too late. Imagine having 3 minutes to catch your connection (like I do) and trains being often too late. Then I have to wait for half an hour at the very least to get another train. Furthermore, the WiFi usually doesn't work and the trains are full

I live in a smaller town so I also only have 2 trains an hour, but I also live in a place where people jump in front of trains. This can result in delays for hours and hours. It's very annoying.

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh, and sometimes there are insane people on trains.

There was one time a guy dancing in the train and falling over people. Or another time people just throwing around the anti-semitic and homophobic slurs. Or just the common drunk people who annoy everyone

• Show All
    • Ik heb m sowieso maar het was een hypothetische situatie. Bijvoorbeeld, m'n broertje moet naar meeloopdagen. Kost hem letterlijk 35 euro om naar de uni te gaan heen en terug

• Ja is echt belachelijk

• It can be more expensive than expected and waiting time can be long.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lots of times.

1|2
    0|0
  • Yes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yea Grey Hound.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol yeah every time I use it