What are some bucket list locations you've wanted to visit your whole life, but have yet to make it there?

For me U. S. Virgin Islands, South Africa and the Yucatan are among the top places I've been wanting to visit since I was a kid, but I've yet to make it to any of them.

2011

Most Helpful Girls

• I want to travel more north in my country, especially to the fells, tundras, primeval forests, and wilderness areas. I also want to explore Finland's nature.
    Hopefully I'll be able to do it in the future.

• 7d

Shouldn't be too difficult

• 7d

Really? That sucks. Hitch hike

• 7d

Yeah, I've thought about that, hah. But as a weak female, and without any definite place to stay, it's a bit intimidating.
      I hope to become more athletic so I can hike and bicycle longer distances, haha.

But yeah ๐Ÿ˜†

• I would really like to visit Hawaii, New Zealand, Colombia, Venice, Mexico, Great Britain, France and Brazil. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• I've been to four of those

• 7d

That would be a good reason to go and it would be fun with your mom. ๐Ÿ˜€

• 13h

Thank you for the MHO! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Most Helpful Guys

• The UK, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Japan.
    More spacificly London, Paris, Berlin, Bavaria, Moscow, Rome, Florence, Milan, St Petersberg, Tokyo.

• 5d

Alice55 also wants to visit Florence. The three of us should all go together.

• 5d

It would be.
      I show you guys "real Florence"

• 11h

Thanks for most helpful opinion.

• Iceland, Mongolia, Ireland, USA (Minnesota and Upper Peninsula Michigan)

• 7d

You live in Finland and you haven't been to Iceland and Ireland yet

Why Minnesota and Michigan? You have the same environment in Finland?

• 7d

Mongolia was another one of mine

• 7d

I never got around to save enough money to travel.

Minnesota and Upper Peninsula Michigan have a few Finnish communities, which I would like to visit one day.