What are some bucket list locations you've wanted to visit your whole life, but have yet to make it there?

For me U. S. Virgin Islands, South Africa and the Yucatan are among the top places I've been wanting to visit since I was a kid, but I've yet to make it to any of them.

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I want to travel more north in my country, especially to the fells, tundras, primeval forests, and wilderness areas. I also want to explore Finland's nature.
    Hopefully I'll be able to do it in the future.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

Shouldn't be too difficult

• Show All
    • 7d

Really? That sucks. Hitch hike

• 7d

Yeah, I've thought about that, hah. But as a weak female, and without any definite place to stay, it's a bit intimidating.
      I hope to become more athletic so I can hike and bicycle longer distances, haha.

But yeah ๐Ÿ˜†

• I would really like to visit Hawaii, New Zealand, Colombia, Venice, Mexico, Great Britain, France and Brazil. ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been to four of those

• Show All
    • 7d

That would be a good reason to go and it would be fun with your mom. ๐Ÿ˜€

• 13h

Thank you for the MHO! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Most Helpful Guys

• The UK, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Japan.
    More spacificly London, Paris, Berlin, Bavaria, Moscow, Rome, Florence, Milan, St Petersberg, Tokyo.

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Alice55 also wants to visit Florence. The three of us should all go together.

• Show All
    • 5d

It would be.
      I show you guys "real Florence"

• 11h

Thanks for most helpful opinion.

• Iceland, Mongolia, Ireland, USA (Minnesota and Upper Peninsula Michigan)

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

You live in Finland and you haven't been to Iceland and Ireland yet

Why Minnesota and Michigan? You have the same environment in Finland?

• 7d

Mongolia was another one of mine

• 7d

I never got around to save enough money to travel.

Minnesota and Upper Peninsula Michigan have a few Finnish communities, which I would like to visit one day.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Mexico, Egypt, Japan

0|1
    0|1
    • Really? I figured you would have visited those by now

• Show All
    • Well, i visited other interesting places.

• 6d

Japanโ€™s overrated.

• Columbia, Japan, and Romania. Also New York and Seattle.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many... usa , uk , turkey ๐Ÿ˜ , japan , hawaaaaiii , italy , egypt , jordan... I like travelling so there will always be more in the list

1|1
    0|1
  • Australia and New Zealand, Uruguay, Norway, Switzerland, Philippines. Oregon in the US, Guatemala, etc...
    by the way it's Yucatan, not the Yucatan. Unless you're referring to the peninsula.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

Why Oregon?

I'm talking about the whole peninsula

• Show All
    • 7d

You can find those same things in other states
      Oregon Coast is a must see as well

• 7d

OMSI, the maritime museum, the oregon trail museum, the native American one (forgot the name lol), etc.
      Well, I could find those things anywhere in the world. But not with the same characteristics. That's what makes each place unique.

• Saudi Arabia
    Turkey
    Egypt
    USA

Oh and some tourist spots in my own country.

0|1
    0|0
    • 7d

SAUDI? Really? Is that only becsuse you're required to?

• 7d

Partly yes, but even if I wasn't required I would still wish to visit that place for the significance that some locations carry.

• Anywhere where I can't see mountains, like a desert or something. Last time I was on the open ocean seeing just sky and cloud was absolutely bizarre in my mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Quite a few, Iโ€™ve hit a few places but have a lot more left to go. Australia, New Zealand, Costa Rica, Italy, Brazil, South Africa and Scotland

0|2
    0|0
  • I've always thought Iran looks beautiful, but there's also New Zealand, Australia, Russia, Colombia, USA and like the UK.

0|2
    0|0
  • Japan *specially Tokyo and Kyoto) , Paris, Canada, Turkey, india (with my bestie) , London, China, Greece and Hawaii.

0|2
    0|0
    • 6d

Yay China!

• 6d

Yes, and I am currently learning Chinese as well ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Iโ€™ve been to a lot of my bucket list places but here are a few small ones left:
    -Rome
    -Lisbon
    -Tianjin
    -Fuzhou

0|1
    0|0
  • Japan, Australia, (Melbourne specifically), China! and Hawaii.

0|2
    0|0
  • California
    The UK (targeting Scotland)
    Tokyo Japan
    Australia

0|1
    0|1
  • Ireland, Australia New Zealand, UK, Disney World, Las Vegas, California, Grand Canyon

0|1
    0|0
  • Alcatraz, doll island, dog island, Bahamas to swim with sharks allllll over Europe.

0|1
    0|0
  • Egypt, Romania, Peru, and iceland

0|1
    0|0
  • Katmandu

0|1
    0|0
  • German, Italy, Japan, China

0|1
    0|0
    • 5d

Oh you DO wanna go to Italy?
      I'm surprised you haven't been. You're so close. You're really close to Switzerland too.
      We should go to those places together, except China. It's really not what you think. I don't really wanna go to Japan anymore because it's so strict and racist.

• Show All
    • 5d

My parents are different, they say we're going somewhere but we end up just staying at home doing nothing XD
      I would be interested to go at Florence. I heard it's the most beautiful city of Italy

• 5d

That sucks.
      Florence is one of the places I was looking into. And tours there weren't as expensive as in other places.
      Verona was my first option, but that region is too expensive.
      Naples would also be cool. Tours weren't too expensive and it has islands, which I like.
      I was also looking into Sicily and Sardinia, but those islands are too big so I'd have to book multiple hotels which is a pain in the ass.
      I was also looking into Italy's heel. Less touristy, but the city's there are ugly.
      I wanted to do a less touristy region, but those aren't that interesting.
      But Florence would be good. You can visit Cinque Terre and some other cool places from there.

• Manchester, The UK. xx

0|2
    0|0
  • New Zealand
    Iceland
    Galรกpagos Islands

0|1
    0|0
  • Europe or Canada

0|3
    0|0
  • Cornwall

0|1
    0|0
  • Tokyo, Paris, Italy , Rio.

0|1
    0|1
  • My front sidewalk ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
  • Alaska

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically everything/

0|0
    0|0
  • Honolulu, Dubai, London, and the refrigerator cuz Iโ€™m hungry brb...

0|0
    0|1
  • You can go hell

0|0
    0|3

Recommended myTakes