Do you feel like you get to travel enough?

2|2

Most Helpful Girls

• Yes! And I'm grateful. Majority of people cannot afford to travel abroad as much we we did. But then I got other rich kids in my school who have been to 30+ countries and I'm like, damn I haven't traveled enough. Lol.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• not to fun places I want to go. I do get plenty of travel time, esp when had LD girlfriend, was on the road 3 months of the year... was fun... tiring, but fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all. I don't travel. Trying to save up for a trip though.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• One to two trips a year, plus shorter road trips. Not bad. 4 times a year would be ideal.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would probably enjoy doing more conventions and traveling to warmer venues during the coldest times of the year.

I do hate driving, though. So if I have to drive somewhere, I usually hate the travel aspect. If I can get someone to take me, or drive me around (and I know they’re safe), I’d probably like traveling more.

0|1
    0|0
  • Enough? hummm...
    I forgot to count... i guess a lot? maybe thats why i have no money... :P
    maybe need to do some planning rather than just being spontaneous... dont know..
    2018 i went on a lot
    2019 not yet... got to get started

0|2
    0|0
  • No... :(
    But i feel travelling is most relaxing... And it must be incorporated in every person's schedule

0|1
    0|0
  • In last year I've been to New York, Canary Islands, Paris and Norway. Its been quite a ride. But over the last 15 years i haven't travelled as much as I'd have liked.

0|1
    0|0
  • Funny you should ask. I'm on a train right now. I'm working on remedying my lack of travel the past two years.

2|1
    0|0
  • I would like to travel more but slot of the time I don't like to, I like being in the comfort of my home where I know I can't lose things, have my own bed, etc

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really! I can’t get out of the US unless I pay $900 for the permit ☹️

0|2
    0|0
  • I want to travel a whole lot more than I get to. I probably travel once every year or two, and I would love to travel 5 or 6 times a year

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't been on a vacation or trip in any form in over 7 years, so not really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Unfortunately no, i have only traveled to one country which is Emirates and i woul REALLY love to travel more and see the world but it's just not so easy for me to travel. Actually it's pretty hard.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Two trips a year are not enough for the places I want to see.

Could go up but somehow my job doesn't send me anywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • Used to but not as much lately. Need to work on that and travel a bit more.

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel I travel too much as things currently are. Boyfriend lives in different country so I go over about once a month.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not recently. I haven't been out of the country for two years or more. And I only live 40 miles from another one...

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't travelled anywhere for the last year's due to school.
    I hope I can during and after college

0|1
    0|0
  • No not really. I work way too much. Just the nature of my job. Hopefully one I day I will get to travel more.

0|1
    0|0
  • The world is my playground. I want to see it all but I can't lol. It's too big. No no not enough in this lifetime

0|0
    0|0
  • I have travelled to 17 countries, dont know if its enough or not

1|1
    0|0
    • 4d

How did u even find the time and money lol

• 4d

Some were in school and college vacation and then i take a 15-20 days when i started working, my parents are rich and i also earn decent money thats i can say

• I don't think I'll ever feel that way; even if I went to Mars LOL

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh God no. I came back 2 weeks ago. I want to leave again.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.
    I dislike airports so I don't mind the amount I travel lol

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I used to travel a lot but I can no longer afford to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. Only a few Trips a year. My work is very time consuming.

0|1
    0|0
  • I 16 hour flights from LA to Athens with a stop in London 16 hours.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. When i still had my job, i tried to travel once a month.

0|1
    0|0
  • I definitely think I could travel some more, just being in school is hard. I haven't yet left North America unfortunately

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a Pro. xx

0|1
    0|0
  • I think so

0|1
    0|0
  • No, school doesn’t want me to relax and have fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, but I probably get to do more than most

0|1
    0|0
  • No I wish I plan to after school ☺️

0|1
    0|0
  • I feel like I've traveled more than others

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. I don't like travelling very much.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not as much as I would like to

0|1
    0|0
  • No

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Not enough, mostly because I haven’t got anyone to join me and I kinda scared to travel alone, even tho I done it once and it was fun and liberating

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm a kid who grew up moving across many countries and I don't really think you need to spend all that much in traveling, I can't understand the insane amounts people spend for a single week of travel.

Said that, I think it's not worth. Just another overidealized concept people use to "know themselves" that could be replaced with much more efficient alternatives.

0|1
    0|0
  • I dont travel enough or often I can't afford that luxury

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes