Where is your happy space? And why?

My happy space is usually the outdoors because it’s fresh and I enjoy the chirping of the birds. My room too because it’s my space 😄

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• My happy space is out on some hiking trails, it's away from everyone in this real good to just clear my mind and do whatever I need to feel better. from sinning out loud to crying my ass off

1|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much same as yours.
    I like to get a little high and walk the dog with my shirt off. That shit makes life feel worth it.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• My home. That's where there is no people. No people = do what I want, be me, not having to answer to anyone and be free.

1|4
    0|0
  • I usually like to stay indoors, in my room, doing whatever I want to do.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wherever i run because it's relaxing

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere where it’s quite and away from people. I have hypervigilance and cyclothymia. Not a good combo for socializing. I’m either trying to focus on everything at once and being overwhelmed, or trying to pay attention to one thing in particular and getting distracted by literally everything else. It also tends to make it really easy for me to be irritated by people verbal and physical tics.

1|0
    0|0
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjnLLw5BTmc

This guy explains it perfectly.
    Try to ignore the sexist shit about women, concentrate on his explanation of "the nothing box".

0|0
    0|0
  • Disneyland. My grandma took me there multiple times a week until she died so I make sure to take my kids at least once a month. Makes me happy, calms me down 🤷‍♀️

2|1
    0|0
  • At home. I don't really like the outdoors (people expect me to love nature because I keep to myself, but that's not the case at all), and there's not much I'm into in general, just a couple of things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Under a clear sky FULL of stars. Doing nothing, just lying down and looking at the stars. I don't know why, maybe because I start appreciating the universe on a level we don't usually do. My siblings who smoke weed say I'm a forever high person even though I don't smoke weed so maybe I also start wanting to go out to explore outer space. 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • My couch with my ps4 controller in my hand. It's not my happiest place unless my girl is there with me, but it's always a place of confort to me where I can relax, think and recharge my energy.

1|0
    0|0
  • The beach, fresh air and sunshine! Anywhere outdoors really but the beach or lake are my top 2 favorites😊

1|0
    0|0
  • in my own inner world,: when am doing something creative, like art or drawing or just listening to music. Bring an inner peace and its perfect unlike the messy reality but it doesn't last long.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anywhere my pets are, if I'm stressed, I like to spend time with my guinea pigs and my sugar gliders. The antics of one of my sugar glider, Bon Bon can make anyone laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • Working on one of my projects or talking to my best mate. I tend to get caught up in my head when I'm not careful, so takes doing something 'productive' or chatting to get out of it usually.

0|0
    0|0
  • In the car going for a ride. I can have a whole karaoke session with a standing ovation and everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • My happy place is my shop. I can get lost for hours upon hours. I worked 16 hours straight one day without even realizing it. When I turned 30 I quit drinking. It was rough. I needed something to fill my time instead of going to the bar so I started making things. Little did I know but I had a hidden talent and it took off from there. I love every second I get out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • There I am for the moment.
    It's only a state of mind that can be triggered anywhere if our mindframe is right.

1|0
    0|0
  • My bedroom, its a very comfortable private space that contains the things i enjoy most.

1|0
    0|0
  • The soob

1|0
    0|0
  • I like being with people I like and I have a thing for rivers and oceans

1|0
    0|0
  • My head.

Because I take it with me everywhere I go.

1|0
    0|0
  • The beach. It's relaxing and I like building sand castles.

1|0
    0|0
  • In a Target or Barnes and Noble. I could spend ALL day in these Places...

1|1
    0|0
  • Same as yours, but i like a good mix, like a social area thrown in there too

1|0
    0|0
  • St Andrews even though there were some things I’d like to forget

1|0
    0|0
  • A good book and whiskey.
    Or just hiking/backpacking with my dog

0|0
    0|0
  • In front of my computer where I play all day all night

0|0
    0|0
  • In front of my laptop with video games! COD all night!

0|0
    0|0
  • my room.. my house.. no one can bother me.. my door is locked

0|0
    0|0
  • Bike ride... in the mountains

1|0
    0|0
  • Being an Online Analyst... Slap Happy. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • On my bed alone

1|0
    0|0
  • When I am singing or watch a ccrazy cool film

2|0
    0|0
  • My home
    TV and computer

0|0
    0|0
  • My room.

2|0
    0|0
  • Room, nature, guitar center, car

1|0
    0|0
  • My bed. 😴

1|0
    0|0
  • My house.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bedroom, tea, books, warm blanket & my cat!

1|0
    0|0
  • My bed

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one

1|0
    0|0
  • On PS4 playing GTA it releases stress.

1|1
    0|0
  • The woods.

0|0
    0|0
  • My bedroom

1|0
    0|0
  • Wherever chaos reigns.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a happy space at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my room because i like privacy and relaxation

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one

0|0
    0|0
  • My room is most definitely my safe space

0|0
    0|0
  • Home, work, airplane, beach

0|0
    0|0
  • Backyard with my dog

0|0
    0|0
  • The bathroom

0|0
    0|0
  • My room is my sanctuary, headphones on, music to 12.

1|0
    0|0
Show More

Recommended myTakes