Where is your happy space? And why?

My happy space is usually the outdoors because it’s fresh and I enjoy the chirping of the birds. My room too because it’s my space 😄

Where is your happy space? And why?

Where is your happy space? And why?

2737

Most Helpful Guys

• My happy space is out on some hiking trails, it's away from everyone in this real good to just clear my mind and do whatever I need to feel better. from sinning out loud to crying my ass off

• Pretty much same as yours.
    I like to get a little high and walk the dog with my shirt off. That shit makes life feel worth it.

Most Helpful Girls

• My home. That's where there is no people. No people = do what I want, be me, not having to answer to anyone and be free.

• I usually like to stay indoors, in my room, doing whatever I want to do.