Are you going on a vacation this summer?

I'm not going anywhere this summer but next summer I'm taking a girl's trip to the beach! We (my mom, my best friend and my daughter) want to stay for about two weeks and are going to rent a cabin right off the beach.
  • Yep
    Vote A
  • Nope
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm going to the Eastern Sierras for Memorial Day.
    We were planning a trip to Washington, but I get a job I won't be able too. My dad wants to go in August, because snow bothers him, but I need to have a job by then.
    I'm gonna try to talk him into going in June.

1|0
    2|0
  • Labor Day... Going to Lexington, Kentucky to see the Fabulous Noah's Ark. Waiting for the Summer to End, My Friend, just Buried My Mom and was away for Two Weeks with Family in Two States. I also May be Going to The UK this Year, Dear, To see my Bae, Alistair, an Ex Gagger who Used to be Most Helpful. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup. Going to the beach, on a cruise, and a few weekend trips here and there.

1|0
    0|0
  • We are going into winter here. But I really need a holiday.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2 d ago

It's fixin to be hot and sticky where I live. Ahh summer in the south where you can't breathe when you step outside and every body part sticks to every body part lol

• Show All
    • 2 d ago

Any where from 100-104 degrees with most of the time humidity being above 80%. Which makes it like a sauna.

• 2 d ago

Yeah it gets that hot here too. Spring Autumn and winter are my favourite times of the year.

• Probably Spain
    Maybe London too

1|0
    0|0
  • Meanwhile, I will be preparing for winter

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes