If you had 4 days off and usually work 6 days a week where would you go?

He don’t want to go anywhere because he gets his weekends off. It’s normal for him. Well screw it I’ll go by myself! Where should I go! I’m in the US
Updates:
6 d ago
Yep going by myself! Got a bunch of places all around a central area! Might spend all 4 days there

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• The Saguaro Desert

1|0
    0|0
  • might help to know what you like, water, mountains and budget.

what the heck is up with that dude? it's one thing that he can't or can't afford, but make it sound like he expresses no interest in traveling with you. WTF?

+Destin florida beach
    Gand Canyon - worth seeing, be careful... dangerous

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

go to the place in lousiana where you can hunt for gems out in the dirt. that be fun:)

• New York or Chicago or Seattle or Los Angeles or Boston or Atalanta or New Orleans

1|0
    0|0
    • 6 d ago

I’m too far from all of those places lol sadly. Middle US. Well maybe not Chicago but I wouldn’t know what to do therrb

• 6 d ago

Art Institute-a world class art museum. Nearby is a pier (I think it may be called "Navy Pier but I might be wrong) with many amusements and displays. Great cuisine-deep dish pizza. Get a guide or go online like to Trip Advisor. Flights to the other cities are also fairly cheap-Vegas is also an option-almost always a cheap flight to Vegas and much free entertainment even if you don't gamble

• Go to. a bar, get nice and drunk, come home late, tell him you had a pretty fun night and had the most interesting conversation with a guy there

Trust me, next time he’s got a day off he’ll follow you wherever you feel like going

1|0
    0|1
  • Depends on what kinds of things you like to do.
    I might fly to Cancun and spend three nights at the Xcaret resort on the Maya Riviera.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love the coast of Washington State... even if in my case, it means a cross country flight !!!

1|0
    0|0
  • I have all of next week off and no where to go but I guess you could take a day trip or stay overnight somewhere nice that’s not too far

1|0
    0|0
  • Take a road trip!

1|1
    0|0
  • Maybe you could go on a city break somewhere nearby, like go shopping, or something.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • To sleep

1|1
    0|0
  • Home to nap.

1|1
    0|0
  • Where are you now?

1|0
    0|0
  • Anther state. To see what it's like.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hershey park lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go to Disneyland and buy a timeshare.

1|0
    0|0
  • Would you like to come to Scotland lol

1|0
    0|0
  • To your moms house

0|1
    1|0
  • In my bed

0|0
    1|0
  • to bed