Skiing or snowboarding?

SKIING:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
So i skied for about 3-4 years when i was about 9 or 10 in france and here at home in Scotland and it was fun and something i would be exited for, i didn't make many new friends tho or had that rush to go and watch youtube videos about it or i never had that real drive to get better, i was happy with how i was doing it and always picked up new tips if there was a chance. I was always too scared to attempt any sort of jumps. I found the lessons a bit sort of taking away some of the fun or a bit too serious.
SNOWBOARDING:

Its probably going to be pretty obvious which sport i prefer but snowboarding feet much more satisfying for me. I have only been doing it a few months and i am having a blast with with lessons. I have that massive drive to do it as much as possible and i feel more confident trying new things... falling isn't much of a big deal now and if anything, i feel cooler doing it. Skiing never gave me that proud vibe... well it did but not as much as this. I am constantly watching videos of snowboarding on youtube and looking at cheapish boards to try get. It seems to be that its much easier to make friends and meet people snowboarding due to the general vibe... could be a myth but meh. Either way... now its time for you to choose your side. Im proud of being moderate at both but i am gonna stick to the board for now. Plus in my opinion snowboarding looks so much cooler even if ur shit at it
Skiing or snowboarding??
Skiing
Skiing or snowboarding??
Snowboarding
GirlGuy
Skiing or snowboarding?
12
10