Would you take a holiday in Iran?

Two silly people who thought they knew best
Because that's what Instagram 'stars' Jolie King and Mark Firkin did, and guess where they are now?

That's right - they're in prison, Evin Prison, in Teheran, to be precise, where they ended up, having been arrested for illegally flying a drone near a military base, which sounds like it could quickly evolve into a trumped-up espionage charge, to me...

And did I mention that the Iranian regime has apparently 'linked' their detention to the arrest of an Iranian spy in Australia? Full story here...

Also, consider that if you've been to Iran since 2011, that renders you ineligible for the US Visa Waiver Program, and should you subsequently wish to visit the US, you'll have to book an expensive and time-consuming appointment to speak to their representatives in your country, before you'll even be allowed onto the plane.

So G@G, would YOU go to Iran?
No chance
Yes, of course, I know better than my government, the US, Trump etc
GirlGuy
Would you take a holiday in Iran?
25
75