Are you adventurous and do you like to travel a lot?

I’m honestly not 😂 i had set places i wanted to visit (Las Vegas NV, Orlando/Tampa/Miami FL, Paradise Island Bahamas, NYC NY, Gold Coast Australia, and Dallas/Arlington/Austin TX) and that was it lol. Outside of that, I dont really care to visit elsewhere. I’m more indoorsy and not big on exploring nature nor do i care to learn about history/artifacts. I am also not big on safaris nor into ziplining/bungee jumping etc. I only care to go to the places above for the theme parks, film festivals, concerts, beaches, shopping, restaurants and holiday festivities. #FeelFreeToList #TravelAbroad
I’m not big on travel/adventure
I prefer travel/adventure to diff cities around the state
I prefer travel/adventure to diff states around the country
Vote C
I prefer travel/adventure to diff countries
Vote D
I prefer travel/adventure to diff planets
Vote E
GirlGuy
28 d
Wow so many great answers. I didn't reply to all but i enjoyed reading them all. Im hella late sorry. Yea i get homesick too easily so i dont wanna be away from home for long periods of time. An out of city vacation every 2 years is enough for me. I def dont care to travel internationally aside from australia
40
22