On a scale of 1-10, how bad do you just want to skip out on school/work/fam issues and just fly to some fun destination?

Rn im like an 8/10. Im tired of these people man. I know responsibilities are part of being an adult but man... this stuff just gets me mentally. I’d love to be sittin on a beach in the Bahamas, sippin a cocktail rn. But I dont drink... plus that money is for my apartment... oh yea and I don't know if its safe to travel to Bahamas alone 😂🤷‍♀️ i mean i went to Vegas alone last year by playing sick but I don't know about this one 😝🤦‍♀️ My bday is coming up and i’d just love to getaway to a theme park rn. But are any six flags even open this season? Plus i love coasters but i ain't tryna ride one alone lol.
#FeelFreeToList #WhoWantsToRunaway
71
27