If you use travel reward points earned through money you spent for vacay can your partner rightly assume it costs you nothing?

sjoes006
I have a mix of points earned through business and personal but the point is points= money and I bought a nice vacation on those points. It was the resort of my SO dreams and extremely expensive per night.

We got a comp upgrade to a suite in a grande hotel.

We don’t do my money your money most of the time but we have separate everything even as we get married and that’s fine. Most of the time.

i finally got to the point when he was asking for cash for the dog Walker where I was like, what?

I already paid for everything except the get away plane tickets. Finally I was like, let’s go get cash but your paying for the dog walk.

I paid for two resorts, ubers, food, drinks on a low cost vacay that was his idea. I don’t mind it, it was a great vacation, perfect. But he started by asking for dog money and ended it with leaving me with the several hundred dollar Bill on our anniversary.

i just wonder why?
5
0