Had anyone had visited any of this countries, cities and what recommendations can you give me?

There is a plan for next year in February from my cousins to visit Scotland, Germany and Prague. We have to check of course how the virus thing will develop in Europe in Februrary to decide if we could travel or not at all. All my cousins are adults and one of them will bring his 16yrd teenage daughter. We will be 4 people in total, me and my other cousin who is female and it is the aunt of this teenage daughter will travel with noone else, just my male cousin and his daughter.

In Scotland my cousin will like to visit, Loch Ness , Edinburgh and the famous highlands (only those 3 plkaces in Scotland) then in Germany only Munich and Berlin and in Czwch Republic only Prague. We can't stay a long time in Europe due to limited budget and also we can't afford to stay that long either in Europe so those are the cities we only want to visit. Any cheap (breakfast included) but comfortable and nice places to sleep over and close to public transportation (metro or buses)? Also any importatn pretty landmarks we can visit maybe in 2 or 3 days top in each city? The stay duration in Europe the plan is maybe for 12 to 15 days max, not more than 15 as we have to rule out the departure day and the return day (those cannot be counted in the stay duration). Also I know in Europe in February still is winter and for us it be the first time we will travel in winter time, also ideas to enjoy the time in winter still?

Thanks
14 d
Let me again clarify this trip plan of my cousins and I are not now is in February so of course at this moment we dont know how things with the virus will be from here to February and February is in 3 months!! We are just gathering information of the things I asked here in case we can travel and are allowed to do so.
6
3