Do you think that I will still get points off from my job for calling out today due to transportation issues?

pink_and_inlove
I called my job and told them that I would not be able to arrive do to transportation issues (is the acceptable by them). What happend was that I have a cousin that takes me since I don’t have a car yet and he woke up late today and texted me saying that wouldn’t be able to take me today last time that I was late they took off points and if I got enough points taken off I’ll get fired so I’m deciding to stay home and I made sure to inform them that I have transportation issues hopefully this is a valid excuse not to come to work right? It’s the truth and I really don’t want anymore points off for something that wasn’t my fault my job really matters to me and showing up on time also really matters to me I’ll feel embarrassed if I show up late.
1 mo
I hope that I didn’t make a mistake I just feel so embarrassed coming in late last time they literally made me change lines. I really hate being late and I was hoping that I could avoid getting points taken off
1 mo
Oh guys where I live there are no buses train nothing there’s pretty much only uber
17
4