India Supports the LQBTQAI Community

Hello @Girlsaskguys Community,

Indian Youth walked for LGBTQAI Community with colourful costumes, balloons, flags, posters and placards.

The crowd sang, danced and celebrated as people from all walks of life, identifying with different sexual orientations and genders.

E-rickshaws were organized for participants, especially those with special needs and older people.

A Beagle with a rainbow collar walks on the roads of India to Support LQBTQAI.

Participants attended with children, parents, partners, friends and pets.

What Indian Youth is thinking About LGBTQAI COMMUNITY ?

Watch this Video.

A placard-making picnic was held a month earlier as an initiative to invite people to write/illustrate their thoughts on posters which was then be carried on the day of the walk on this Sunday 12 November 2017.

All Parents should be aware that when they mock or curse QUEER PEOPLE they may be mocking their OWN CHILD.

LOVE IS LOVE !!!

Queer Pride saw national and international participants walking with colourful posters that support the LGBTQIA movement in India.

Indian Housewives put up the 15-metre long Pride Rainbow Flag.

Indian Girls Supporting LQBTQAI Community.

People danced their way to the end under it with dholak walas(drummers) maintaining the rhythm throughout. Colourful saris, feathered head accessories and balloons was part of a truly public takeover of the streets.

Watch this Video. Indian People Supporting LQBTQAI Community.

Participants Celebrate the Freedom of Expression.

Unfortunately I was not able to participate due to my busy schedule and Research Work.

We Support LQBTQAI Community.

One, two, three, four.

Break open that closet door. Five, six, seven, eight.

Stop your folks from assuming you’re straight."

WEAKNESS

Weakness is what brings ignorance, cheapness, racism, homophobia, desperation, cruelty, brutality, all these things that will keep a society chained to the ground, one foot nailed to the floor."

What is opinion of Few G@G Members who had posted few opinions on my Previous Takes.

*"I think Being_a_good_Indian may be blind to the reality around you."

*"India is a very strange country"*

*"Enough of those cheesy takes from Indiots"*

*" India is still extremely narrow minded"*

Seeing things from a different point of view can help us understand why other people act the way they do. We too often judge people without having all the facts."

Who is Blind?

Who is Narrow Minded?

What is opinion of G@G members who BLOCK us when we tell them Reality?

Conclusion

Media / News companies are more concerned about the TRP & viewer engagement rather than just the actual news.

They need to spice it, glamorize it, overwhelm it, create a controversial view point, so as to get the viewers attention.

HOPE MEDIA/NEWS COMPANIES START REPORTING INSTEAD OF SATISFYING THE "EGO" OF THEIR VIEWERS.

Share Your Valuable Opinion.

Thanks G@G Community for Providing Us International Platform.

INDIA STRONGLY BELIEVES THAT THE WORLD IS ONE FAMILY.

#LetsEndThisHatred

#IndiaSupportLGBTQAI

#MediaWantTRP

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!

2322

Most Helpful Girl

• This was honestly so heart warming OMG! I want to move to india now <3 xxx you guys just have the most loving and open community. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously, you are very proud of your country and I deeply respect people who are patriotic.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 22

• LGBT IS WRONG... period...

Years ago, everybody knows, men who have sex with men IS WRONG AND IT IS A SIN... But now, the world is ok with it...

Now, everybody agrees that INCEST IS WRONG and also a sin too... BUT, WHAT IF SOME PEOPLE WHO WANTS TO PRACTICE INCEST WITHOUT ANY GUILT OR BEING CAUGHT, ARE U OK WITH IT?

it is possible, someday, people will choose to have sex with their siblings, or mothers, or fathers...

so dont be a fool... wrong is wrong... men need women, then only we can breed.. there is nothing logical about LGBT..

• Okay, I guess that is good for some people.
    But I think nature and environment are waaaay more important than equality parades.
    People always seem to put their energy on the wrong stuff.
    Why not make a parade about the importance of a clean environment instead?
    Especially since India is quite a dirty place.

• *"Why not make a parade about the importance of a clean environment instead?
      Especially since India is quite a dirty place."*

See you Soon with my Take within a week.

#MediaWantTRP.

• I myself have Nothing against LGBT. I accept everyone.
    However, TBH, I am Surprised about India. I always had Thought They were a bit more "Cultural" Here, dear.
    I guess Online or Offline, a Queen in Every corner.
    Thanks for Caring and Sharing on Gag. xx

• *"I am Surprised about India"*

It is because Indian Bloggers Rarely Join Sites like Girlsaskguys. We blog on Various Other Websites of our Country. The Reality of India is completely different.

We all know situation of Developed Countries. 🤐

Thanks for Sharing Your Valuable Opinion. I Wholeheartedly appreciate.

We will keep you updated. 😊

• It's really good to be open but it is going to be a challenge still due to the culture that indian parents have set, people get more open when they are young and then change when they have kids of their own

• That stuff isn't a choice and they aren't hurting anyone, so I don't think that it's anyone's place to tell them that they're in the wrong, they aren't. As long as no one is getting hurt and it's consensual, it's all good

• Agree.

They cause no harm and do not directly impact anyone else’s life, except for those people who they choose to enter into relationships with.

It’s because other people feel they have the right to judge, the right to condemn, the right to try and tell others how to live, who to love and what they can and cannot do in the privacy of their own place between consenting adults.

Thanks for sharing your valuable opinion. 😊🇮🇳

• I totally agree. Thank you

• This is great news. Thanks for sharing.

• Awesome :D Great to see that people support the community.

• If love is never wrong, then pedophilia is never wrong.

• *"pedophilia is never wrong."

Something that is an unchosen biological trait and not an act—cannot be morally judged.

Pedophilia is not a behavior/action, and a pedophile is NOT someone who has sex with children, it's someone who is sexually attracted to children.

As per my understanding your definition of Pedophilia might vary. I am Researcher. What is your opinion after reading this article?

Check this article by a Norwegian philosopher on the ethics of pedophilia.

www.ntnu.no/.../1836

What is wrong is having sex with children.

• Whatever makes you sleep at night man !
      keep breaking the rules, you will regret it and I will laugh so hard on you.

Bye...

• I don't get it. What does the media has to do with this celebration and India?

That being said, I didn't expect to see Indians supporting the LGBTQ community. But it's nice to see that they support it.

• This makes my heart happy.

Thanks for sharing!

• Wunderbar!

• Good for you!

• love wins! <3

• This is a good thing but the thing is that a lot of people who even live in cities are very ignorant of this issue.

• It was a pretty colorful parade.

• Can you unfollow me

• Thats nice

• Interesting

• That's good news.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 21

• Looks like fake news to me.

Gay pride and LGBT parades are mainly attended by... LGBT individuals. When you take huge populations such as those in India, and those who are LGBT attend, it can make for a pretty picture showing lots of people, even if they represent <1% of the entire population.

That does not mean "India supports the LGBT community". It just means "LGBT in India support themselves".

India is one of many non-western countries that largely oppose the concept of LGBT. Throw in any Middle Eastern country, China, Russia, and any African country along with that group.

Heck even in the US, which the media portrays as accepting of LGBT, there are huge swaths of the population vehemently opposed to the LGBT community. The media would have you believe that most Americans accept LGBT. However, the true number is closer to 30-40%, and concentrated in coastal democrat states like California, Washington, and New York... which coincidentally also control most of the media, so they can feed you the messages that they want. Take a walk through Ohio, Idaho, Texas and Mississippi and proclaim your gayness or transgender state, and you'll probably get yourself chased out of the state.

India is nowhere close to supporting LGBT people.
    Neither is the US.

• Ah India. Some of the nicest people around
    My friends dad is afghan and had to cross borders illegally to get out from afghan
    When he did leave. He went to india for a few years with his wife. Gave birth to a child There

Even today he continually praises india as saying throughout his trip. India was the most welcoming, safe an friendly
    He loves india for that

Love how open india is to everything

• They are playing chicken with destruction. Not a good plan.

On the other hand, there have been cults in India known to rape baby elephants and other things. So what's a little more celebration of chaos? The natural order is only patient so long with boastful ignorance of its lack of consent. They can still turn back.

• See, here I thought India was a good place. And then I saw this crap. What on earth?

Lesbians are real. Gays are real. Bisexual people are real. Asexual people are real. Nothing else is real. Transgenders are just mutilating their bodies to be special. And I don't know what the Q and I in that acronym mean, but they are not real either.

• *"And I don't know what the Q and I in that acronym mean, "

The 'Q' can stand for 'questioning' or 'queer' and sometimes you may see the acronym written as “LGBTQQ” (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, questioning, queer)

The I stand for “Intersex” is a general term used for a variety of conditions in which a person is born with a reproductive or sexual anatomy that doesn't seem to fit the typical definitions of female or male.

• @Being_a_good_Indian will you please remove my reply? I'm getting notifications which are unnecessary

• @Politicial_dude

There is option available to mute the Take.

You had given your opinion. Unfortunately I can't remove your reply bro. Hope You Understand. 😊

• Congratulations mate! Change is necessary. Although it won't take place immediatly, next generation (Mine) will surely accept it. Also if you don't know, having sexual intercourse with same gender is still illegal in India

• Being_a_good_Indian. . . I just want to say, you are just a good man.

Thanks for the take.

Gonna make it to India one day soon.

• Unfortunately if we look at India as a whole, India doesn't support it. India outlaws homosexuality, Section 377. It's a crime there. Support the decriminilisation!!

• Good for them, they are in the right path.

• Did I ever tell you that you are awesome?
    Oh shit I just did! ( just kidding)

Very nice take bro. Keep it up. You are our glory here.
    #jaiHind

• You guys have colorful food. Clothes, festival involving coloured powders. I guess India subliminally supported the lgbt for decade

• Good word, how many more letters are going to be tacked on?

• We should support everyone 👍

• OH MAN! WHY?

• can't you guys just go back to being called homosexual's? the last thing your society needs is another letter added to it's acronym of preferred pronouns...

• Good for India, now give them more rights and finally enter the 21st century

• God. :-D People should start working on that acronym. LGBTQAI? WTF? :-D I've seen LGBTQ+, now this. What is that AI? Artificial intelligence? Cool, you're ahead of the world in that case.
    I know that AI isn't that cool and interesting in that acronym, don't worry.

• LGBTQUAIUDGHORFDKEBXVLUM... Jesus f'n Christ... how many more letters is this ridiculousness going to have in a few years? Smh... I'm lost.

• Yippee.

• That was a cute dog

• Great. Another immoral country !!!

• More from Guys
    1