Please read the entire article at the link below. It can't get any clearer. Is A Vote For Hillary Clinton A Vote For The End Of America Forever?

MementoMori_
Quoted from link below because I can't say it any better than this.

"The election is Tuesday. So it’s time to make my final case for Donald J. Trump. My case is pretty simple — it’s Trump or it’s the end of America.

I was raised as a middle-class kid in the greatest country in world history. A country built around mobility, opportunity and economic freedom. A country that allowed this son of a butcher to become a successful business owner, media personality, best-selling author and TV star and producer. Only in America.

I was taught by my wonderful, patriotic, true red, white and blue, salt-of-the-earth, American parents that certain specific things made America great. Here they are:

Faith in God, prayer, love of country, family, a belief in American exceptionalism, capitalism, Judeo-Christian values, the Constitution, limited government, personal responsibility, economic freedom, the military and police.

Well don’t look now. But everything from that list above … everything we believe in … everything that made America great … has been under full-scale assault for eight long years — from multiple directions. And Hillary is here to finish the job. She already publicly stated she wants to be Obama’s third term.

The truth is we either send a strong message heard around the world and elect Trump, or the America we know and love is gone. Forever.

Because if Trump doesn’t win, no other Republican will ever be elected president again. President Hillary Clinton will make sure of that. Hillary will open the borders like never before to let in millions of illegal aliens who have no love for anything that made America great.

Foreigners come here not out of a love for America, but for a love of the cradle-to-grave welfare state that America has become. Eighty percent of them (or higher) will vote Democrat forever more to keep the welfare checks coming. That’s Hillary’s plan.

Don’t believe me? See California. ..."

Read Rest Here: It’s Trump or it’s the end of America
Yes! A vote for Hillary Clinton is a vote AGAINST everything America stands for. She is a fake, a phony and a fraud! (Did I mention a felon?)
Yes! I hate America, that's why I am voting for Hillary.
GirlGuy
2
8