This 19-year old girl was fatshamed while on the job. How do you feel about this?

RainbowFanGirl
Justine Elwood, 19, was working behind the counter at the popular ice cream chain when a customer said something that left her stunned.

“Her kids were sampling a lot of the flavors we have and she kinda pulled them aside and was like, 'with all those samples you're having you're gonna end up as big as her,' and then she kinda pointed to me," Elwood claims.

The fat-shamer didn't stop there. She actually went on Yelp the next day and wrote an obnoxious review which said: “One of their female employees Jessie? Jennifer? J something, is disgustingly obese, and although she is very polite, instantly makes my appetite disappear. I don't like my children thinking they will look that way by eating too much ice cream.”

After the incident, she then said: "I'm human, it does hurt to hear that kind of stuff about yourself."

Again, I think people are stupid. Okay, she's fat. SO WHAT? Why do you need to go out of your way to tell someone something that they already KNOW? Besides, this girl was just doing her job, and this woman didn't need to comment on her body! I think people who go out of their way to allow someone to feel bad about themselves are horrible! And in my opinion this girl may be overweight but she is still beautiful. Just my opinion.

How do you feel about this?

Read more here
I think it's horrible that someone would do something like that.
I think it's really bad, but she was just teaching her kids how to be healthy.
I don't think this woman was wrong at all, but she could have said it in a nicer way.
Vote C
This woman was not wrong to do this.
Vote D
Other.
Vote E
GirlGuy
13
26