Can Donald Trump read properly?

Soteris
So.. Can Donald Trump read? Well first of I do believe he can read at some capacity but the further you dig into this question the more you find disturbing evidence supporting the fact that Donald Trump has a reading disorder. You might think this is crazy but there is no end to people who have worked with him or engaged with him that supports this idea. Be it his lack of literature, his refusal to read reports or whatever the case may be, I have yet to find an instance where he displays a good reading comprehension.

The most obvious place to start is Trumps own Biography. Well there we have it, he even wrote a book, case closed everyone can go home.. Well not so fast. Donald Trump did not actually write his own book and instead relied on a "Ghost Writer" called Tony Schwartz. This cornerstone of Trumps fame is the work of Tony and to say that they had a falling out is an understatement. Schwartz spent eighteen months with Trump to write the book itself and probably got to learn more about the man then most people to date.

Anyways fast forward to give or take 10 years after the book was released when Schwartz flipped on the TV and saw Trump have a speech about how he should be president since he wrote "The art of the deal". This did not amuse Schwartz who decided to break the silence he had regarding Trump.

This is where we finally get into the juicy bits. Putting aside his comments about Trumps personality and bad habits (he had plenty to say about those as well) lets focus on what he noticed on this single issue..

Schwartz believes that Trump has an incredibly short attention span and that this has left him with, and I quote "a stunning level of superficial knowledge and plain ignorance." "That's why he so prefers TV as his first news source—information comes in easily digestible sound bites." "I seriously doubt that Trump has ever read a book straight through in his adult life."
Yes he can read as well as any American
I have my doubts..
Is it 140 characters or more?
Vote C
GirlGuy
+1 y

Now that would be interesting if that was everything but this is a re-occurring theme with people that have come into contact with Trump. For example on Fox News he was asked to name his favorite book other then the bible and "Art of the deal" and he responded with "All quiet on the Western Front." Suspecting it was not recently Kelly asked about the most recent book he'd read and this was his answer. "I read passages, I read areas, I'll read
+1 y
chapters—I don't have time,"

Another funny claim originates from Trumps first wife Ivana who claims that Trump keeps a copy of Adolf Hitlers collected speeches called "My New Order" next to his bed but apparently it was given as a joke by Marty Davis. But again the funny part is that Trump apparently misidentified the title as "Mein Kampf" which again comes down to his apparent difficulties with reading since he did not even read the title of the book he had next to his bed.
Can Donald Trump read properly?
3
1