What can be done about all the missing black women and children in the United States?

Curlybeauty17

Recently, 14 black girls have gone missing in 24 hours in DC and 64,000 black women are missing in the United States. Many people suspect it to be because of organ harvesters and human trafficking and bodies have been found with missing organs. And I imagine there are missing black men and boys as well.

January 11, 2013 , 17 year old Kendrick Johnson's body was found rolled up in a wrestling mat in Lowndes High School's gym in Valdosta, Georgia. His body was stuffed with newspaper and missing organs.

14 year old Jason Smith's body was found in a lake and his death was ruled as a drowning, yet his body was missing organs.

The missing girls:

Some of the missing women:

What can be done about this situation?
+1 y
Everyone is too "swamped" to do anything about this but the FBI can find Tom Brady's Jersey in Mexico... Okay then -.-
+1 y
If you say any stereotypical crap about black people you can and will be blocked. This question has nothing to do with white people. I am concerned about this because I am part of the black community and it is affecting us regardless of who is to blame. If you feel some type of way about me saying this then please, by all means block me first or block me back with another account you have.
2
5