In your experience if you have a tattoo in your body, what is the place where it hurt the least to get a tattoo?

Anonymous
I have Heard mixed opinions so Im kinda of confused. Im not planning to get a tattoo now justs thinking in my mind if I want to do it in the future.

I heard many people say that it hurt the least in the fatty areas or areas where there is muscle others I h ave Heard that where there is fatty áreas or muscle it hurts the most beaue the needle has to go deep in the muscle Others I Heard that where there are bones it hurts the most because there are nerves on the bones. Of course pain tolerance differ from each individual but if the person is getting their first ever tattoo where you can consider it hurts the least? In my case dont tell me thighs because for me is not attractive place to wear a tattoo, that is a personal preference.

What about the shoulder blade?
5
2