Trump says excercise is bad for your health... How hard do you think God "&" the Devil are laughing at America right now?

513

Most Helpful Girl

• Trump supporters that I know will say anything to defend him. People talk about the liberal but they forget the conservative media. If the media could easily manipulate people, I'm pretty sure that the conservative media would've made claims that Obama was colluding with members of The Crips to turn marines gay.

Most Helpful Guy

• For those saying they don't believe anything the Young Turks (or any other outlet) say, what an sensible person would do is follow the trail of links back to original source (s), to see if that is reputable.

In this case, it comes from “Trump Revealed,” The Washington Post’s 2016 biography of the president. Look it up on Amazon, use "Look Inside" and search for "finite amount of energy".

The absence of a trail, as is often the case with right wing outlets like Breitbart or Infowars, is a red flag that they just made stuff up.

What Girls Said 4

• You use the Young Turds as a source? That's stupid right there. I didn't even watch it after I heard that bitch Kasparian talking.

• I agree that too much exercise is not good.
    However, I can recall Trump back in the day, going to the gym, having still gotten up at 5am, just like he gets up with the chickens now in the White House.
    Fake news maybe. hahaha

• hahaha Nah, the devil was on call when Obama was in office.

• So much hate from them, i dont know how anyone can watch that

• Well, i heard the devil is starting to be active again. As bad as she effed up the election for the second time, you'd think she'd give up after getting beaten by a junior congressman and a racist businessman when she was supposedly destined to win both.

And God, he's just pleased that the Devil was sent back to her hotel for a good cry.

What Guys Said 12

• He clearly has that entitled persona where he thinks that being a billionaire gives him the right to pass on whatever his mind can think off... no matter how crazy it might sound

• The Trump supporters I've come across don't care what he says or does they will always find a way to defend him because they lack actual principles and just follow whatever the prominent republican says at the time.

• What's funny is that no one said anything while Obama was using fleets of drones to blow up the middle East yet a 70 year old that stays in great physical shape by doing a low impact exercise like golf is criticised. Rosie is a crazy fat pig.

• Trump increased drone strikes by over 400% and no one says anything now.

• @SteelerNation50 the news is supposed to be in unbiased with no political affiliation.

• Sure and mainstream media in the U. S. is shit all the way around but getting worked up over a negative story or two isn't worth it. The only people who hear biased stories either right or left and think it's biblical truth where never going to like that person anyways.

• IF Trump says excercise is bad for your health, he should play less golf.

• You want to include the people that voted for him after all they think that hamburgers are healthy

• A-Hahaha, the wonderful media and the TV.
    So glad, that I do not keep track of it :)

• Look at Bob Harper he had a heart attack. Perhaps he means too much exercise is bad.

• diet is more important then excersize.

• I don't believe anything that they say. If they said that the sky is blue, I wouldn't believe them.

• I think that's not quite true what he says, but I believe he has a point. And no I'm not trump supporter or even American so I have no interest to defend his words. But it has never made sense to me that lifting weights or running makes you healthier. It makes you stronger and have more stamina. For example my mom is a fitness maniac and she's always sick. My friend is gym maniac and he's always sick. I'm slightly overweight and I do zero exercises and I haven't been sick in years. Definitely has nothing to do with how much you exercise.

• More fake news

• The example video is a bunch of morons laughing at quotes from liberal media? It's funny they can't find any quotes of him saying this stuff

• If either of them existed... pretty damn hard