Chris Cornell hung himself, you like his stuff?

Hanged, oops.

57

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes he sang the theme for Bond 21 "You Know My Name". Deeply saddened by the news as i was also a fan of Soundgarden since I was a little girl. RIP to him and prayers to his family. He was in my state when he committed suicide, Michigan. Two of my moms friends were at his last concert.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't thought about him in 10 years and never thought of him in any influential way, but now that he's dead...

Oh my God, I loved him! He was like my hero! Why did this have to happen? He was SO awesome! His voice was like an angel! He was a true American hero!

What Girls Said 4

• Hanged*

• I can't say I was ever a fan but I am always distressed to hear we have lost another person to mental illnesses 😔

• R. I. P Chris Connell

• So sad for his family. I know how they're feeling. Just sad.

What Guys Said 6

• I admit to not being a huge fan, though I think he was far too hard on himself in the end.

• He had some pretty good music. Sad he killed himself.

• It's Kurt Cobain all over again

• Badmotorfinger was good shit. When I used to listen to Grunge that was one of the best.

• I loved Soundgarden in school and Audioslave in my early 20s.

• So he was just hanging around all day?