What do younger people think about LGBT rights?

abhiplayer1996
Well its been really hot (trending) topic these days. And it basically catches one's eye quickly. Though it has been quite a debatable topic, there has been progressive amount of people getting guts to come out of their closets, it's definitely good, I guess. Coz each individual deserves to live their life as they wish. And sometimes it gets really unfare to these people. It's been noticed in news and other stuff that these people have to face many problems only to live their own life minding their own business. I am definitely not one, but would like to be help to any individual in need, so I was in contact with one of my colleague and that person told me how bad their experience was throughout their life. I mean I have seen some injustice towards them. Well I don't see any difference as I see him the way I see others. I don't see why people loook them down, it's their own choice after all. Well I guess it's been working out progressivly for them , or I would like to think so. I wish I could be any help to them and would act on it. Well I would like to take this opportunity and get some opinions from the youngsters particularly, what they think about LGBT rights and how could people be supported according to them?
+1 y
THE DAY WHEN PEOPLE RESPECT AND ACCEPT EACH OTHER THE WAY THEY ARE , THATS WHEN I BELIEVE, ONE CAN SAY " HUMANS ARE EVOLVING"...
52
13