Do you think Conor Mcgregor was ROBBED of a victory over Floyd Mayweather?

OreoMilkshake
I'm not sure what round it was, i think it was round 9? Conor hit Floyd with numerous powerful shots and Floyd slightly stumbled to the corner where the referee then told them to restart because one of Conor's punches was a "low blow" Watch the footage, no one can disagree with me when i say that it wasn't a low blow, even the commentators commented on how Conor was robbed and how is clearly wasn't a low blow, that literally could have been the chance Conor had to KO Floyd.

Then there was the early stop in round 10 which is debatable on whether or not that was the right decision. Conor wasn't being hurt by the punches Floyd hit him just before the end of the fight, the reason why he was stumbling was because he was tired. He was fatigued. He could have went on still. But then again from the referees POV to him, it looked like he was getting hurt and that he could be injured if he didn't step in.

It was a good fight overall, i think Conor did really well considering it was his first professional boxing match and he faced one of the best there is in boxing but seriously, i think Conor was robbed of a victory.
Do you think Conor Mcgregor was ROBBED of a victory over Floyd Mayweather?
Add Opinion