For me, Thanksgiving is a holiday that is all about traditions. One of those traditions involves where you have Thanksgiving dinner. For the past ten years, I have cooked the entire Thanksgiving dinner by myself. The picture above is the turkey I cooked two years ago (attractive presentation and very moist turkey breast. PM me if you want to know the secret.) I enjoy doing the preparation and the cooking and I also enjoy not going to anyone else's house for the day.
When you are married, living together, or in a long-term relationship, you sometimes must decide whether to spend the day with your family or his/her family. Good luck with making everyone happy!
Where will YOU be spending Thanksgiving Day?
- I will prepare dinner and invite family to MY HOME.
- I will go to my PARENTS' home for Thanksgiving dinner
- I will have Thanksgiving dinner with the FAMILY OF MY SPOUSE/S. O.
- I will go to my GRANDPARENTS; home for Thanksgiving dinner
- I will go to my SIBLING'S home for Thanksgiving dinner
- I will go to a RESTAURANT for Thanksgiving dinner
- I DO NOT CELEBRATE Thanksgiving