What do you guys think of all the sexual harassment accusations?

JJrt1999
Recently we've seen a lot a despicable men get taken down because of accusations proven to be true, for crimes that are very punishable. It's great that women are finally being given the chance to speak on these things, but with this storm of accusations going on I've seen some disturbing things said.

On different news programs, on all major outlets (Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc), I've seen certain feminists go on air and say things along the lines of: We should always believe the women, it's okay if some innocent men get caught in the crossfire. Is it me or is that completely insane? What ever happened to due process, a trial and an investigation? If its a crime like any other, should it not be treated like a crime?

A study from the NSVRC says that 7.1% of accusations are false, when we're talking about hundreds of thousands of accusation a year that a lot of false accusation. On the other hand, it also says 63% of cases are not reported. So it is good that women now have the courage to step up, but I just think it's a crime like all others and false accusations exist.
1
3