Bill Gates facing trial for his vaccine trials in rural India?

Do you think Bill Gates intentions were good or money propelled working with big pharmaceutical companies?

Mark Zuckerberg also following in steps

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1170073

https://youtu.be/4vzFeiKH1jQ

Bill Gates facing trial for his vaccine trials in rural India.?Bill Gates facing trial for his vaccine trials in rural India.?

• Yes, he has the children’s well-being at heart
    80%(8)75%(43)Vote74%(35)
  • No, he’s conniving and evil human
    20%(2)25%(14)Vote26%(12)

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe you should look at a drug commercial and ask yourself does big pharmaceutical have your best intrest in heart.

Most Helpful Girl

• He also has shares in pharmaceutical companies who produce and sell vaccines. So he profits financially from it.

What Guys Said 19

• Sorry this is fake news, bill gates is not facing trail for this. Do your research. This story is fake. I tried researching the story, I cannot find anything on it.
    One forum, people have said, its not true.
    India just told them to get the hell out the country.
    www.naturalnews.com/...terest-with-big-pharma.html

• It doesn't matter what your intentions are when you partner with monsters. The pharmaceutical industry cares about nothing but profit.
    You do realize that Adolf Hitler rose to power when the German people felt oppressed and used by wealthy Jews. All they wanted was a little redistribution of wealth. But they partnered with a monster and one of the greatest atrocities of all time since the dawn of man resulted. The road to Hell truly is paved with good intentions.

• That's not true. Go back and at least start with the WWI settlements.

• I agree, he does have tons of share with the pharmaceutical companies. Hope they take him to court

• Yes on good intentions and working with pharmaceutical companies. And no to the implication made in the video of your post
    www.ted.com/talks/bill_gates#t-1271633-entire segment in context. It's pretty clear the message he conveyed was reduction in mortality rates. It's also seems he wants the planet to sustain the maximum number of people with the highest quality of life. Whether he wants or even cares if that quality is stratified heterogeneously or homogenized, I'm not sure. He appears to feel obligated to neutralize everyone's footprint.

Bill and Melinda do work with pharmaceutical companies to try and bring innovations to market. This article criticizes the supposed opportunity cost incurred by Bill & Melinda funneling so much money into vaccines, claiming a diminishing return.
    www.forbes.com/.../#6c08df473e69
    But it is their money to invest how they wish. That's charity.

www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-Bill-Gates-faced-trial-in-India-for-illegally-testing-tribal-children-with-vaccines
    I guess they were working with India's government to test these vaccines to include in their universal vaccination program. They provided free health care as a side benefit. The informed consent process was sloppy. A few of their test subjects (7) were killed. I'm not sure the deaths were caused by the vaccinations or the fact that they lived in poverty.

But I don't think any malicious intent is involved on Bill or Melinda's part. Agenda 21 is another can of worms.

I don't like Zuckerberg.

• The man has dumped billions of dollars of his own money into fighting disease, you don’t do that out of greed.

• Gates is very good at heart

• Zuckerberg is evil.
    Gates not so much.

• No, he’s conniving and evil human

• Great

• They have been told to get out! Indian government doesn't allow any foreign private NPO have any influence in the vaccination process of the country.

Secondly, the gates foundation's ties with pharmaceutical company raised more doubts and suspicion.

• What was the vaccing for? Were the kids and family aware of the trial risks? and that was back in 2014, at least the article. What happened to the case?

• Both

• Article not verified and posted by an anti-vaxxer? Doubt

• The poll options aren't extreme, no.

• well i mean he is bill gates i dont know him personally or anything but i doubt he cares much about earning money at this point

• Bill Gates is one of the ONLY rich people who actually gives a shit about helping people with his money. Others throw money at whatever charity gives them exposure, but Gates is one of the richest men in the world and already committed to giving at least HALF of his entire fortune to helping others and he's not seeking anything for it. Watch Fuckerburg, the Facebook guy use his money and influence for politics all day long. ;)

• He's a eugenics freak. Hurting people was most likely the goal for population control reasons.

• I agree. So sad he took children’s health, for him it’s worth the risk

What Girls Said 2

• Just reading the story. First thing is that this is an “I report” which basically means that anyone with internet access can file it. Second, not one single claim in the report is substantiated. Third, there are several hyperbolic claims that are “anti vaccine” in general which again are unsubstantiated. Without even doing further research I can tell you this is a pile of shit that means nothing.

• He is a good guy