Are we all crying?

... I am still in shock. I still wish this is not true. Sridevi Kapoor is dead. How come?
Are we all crying?Is it so easy to die? Cardiac arrest, really?
My love is dead I still can't believe it.
Are we all crying?I'm not an 80's kid or 90's kid, those were the times when she was younger and most famous. I am not her fan for decades, I did not watch her old movies not even Mr. India. I did not know about her until I watched the movie English Vinglish soon after it was released, I was 11 or 12, and the first thought I had when I knew nothing about her was, 'Do such beautiful people even exist? Is she for real?' Ageless beauty, love at first sight. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I can't even imagine what her fans from the 80's and 90's are going through. I can't relate with the shock that her biggest and oldest fans have gotten after getting this news. All I know is that I haven't absorbed the shock of her death yet.

The world is so unfair ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ rest in peace my love ๐Ÿ’”
Updates:
1) I am not from India.
2) If you don't know who she is then you can at least tell from the description that she's an actress. If you are a genius then you should also understand that she's a Bollywood actress. Even if you don't, you can easily search on Google who she is. If you're not interested in knowing then this question isn't for you and you don't have to post an opinion here.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• My condolences are with her family. But this is a classic case of what the media portrays of a person. No doubt she was an absolute legend in her sphere of work, but do you know anything about her real life?
    I am no-one to judge but can you imagine the amount of pain she might have inflicted on Mona Kapoor?
    It hurts me to say, but when Mona Kapoor who passed away in 2012 not many people poured their hearts out the way they are pouring their hearts out now!
    I respect her (Sridevi) as an actress, but as a person I may have different thoughts.

1|1
    0|0
    • The fact is, Sridevi is more famous so it makes sense that more people would remem her... I read on social media, people saying that karma worked on her and all and I just can't believe that people are being that much rude with a person who just passed away.

• Show All
    • Are you trying to say that I'm impulsive?
      (Another fight breaks out!!)
      Lol, I'm just kidding :)

• Girl if you think this is abusive, you are so naive.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was not really a fan of anything but it's still a shock
    She was a great actress and it's kind of weird knowing that she not out there anymore
    I respected her acting and I have watched many of her movies and some of them are my favs

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Fellow Indian here. Yes, indeed. It was shocking to hear about the untimely death of the first female 'superstar' of Indian cinema, a phenomenal dancer, a brilliant actor, and a beautiful human being. May her soul RIP. There's no replacing her.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am not familiar with Bollywood, but from what I understand she was a superstar. I read about the online before your post.

You already know you will receive some weird insulting posts here at GaG for writing about her. I wish people were more considerate.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's really pretty easy to die really... It's living that's the hard part

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I am surprise too. English vinglish is really a good movie.
    describe indian women value.
    but I can not recognize that two pictures is the same person.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yep!! She was a great actress!! Since I am a 90's kid, I used to watch her movies!! May her soul rest in peace!!

1|0
    0|0
  • That's why exercise is very important and walking don't count as exercise.
    I have not seen her old films but I do know, She was kickass superstar and most important a very good person.
    I have my doubts that electric shocks could have very easily rebooted the S. A node and restore the normal electric activity (ECG) and this whole thing look suspicious to me. I found it highly unlikely that medical facilities are not present in Dubai hotel and Hypoxia is very easy to diagnose too.
    "Something is not adding up" but a post-martum can solve the issue and force those lazy asses to exercise and decrease heart related issue.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not crying but, I respect her as one of the best actresses of her time. She still had a lot to offer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anything about her but may her soul rest in peace.

1|2
    0|0
  • Shocked too. That was a untimely demise.
    May she rest in peace.

1|0
    0|0
  • A beautiful women and an awesome actress bid good bye...

0|0
    0|0
  • Who the fuck is that

1|1
    1|2
    • She's an Indian actress!!

• Show All
    • But, I was. Go and sleep. And, if I ever see you insulting anyone here, you'll have it.
      It's afternoon here tho.

• O0o tough guy, are we?

• Her news was all over this morning

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes... Absolutely brilliant actress she was๐Ÿ˜ง

1|1
    0|0
  • i saw her in the movie "Mr. India"

1|0
    0|0
  • I can't believe that she died im in shock