Do you think Morgan Freeman and Bill Cosby accusations are part of an attack on their legacies?

Anonymous
Do you think it's their legacies, or these accusations are actually true rather than made up? These women are coming out of the blue. It makes men scared to touch us because of fear being accused of wrong doing in return. It's not fair at all to cry rape or other accusations to ruin innocent men lives. These days you don't know what to believe now.
+1 y
it's difficult as it is today for a woman to get a police officer to believe something happened to her. most of these allegations are proven to be false or pay back because the money stop rolling in. I can see if this was only about getting justice, but this is more of an attack on legacies than about justice. Look how much attention Stormy got when the money stopped rolling in. I applaud people on getting justice, but don't launch attacks only on their legacies to do so
+1 y
I didn't read Morgan Freeman article, but only the headlines. I have read news articles in the midst of these allegations where women made up stories. It's becoming more of manipulation payoffs playing a part of them being brought to justice period than getting justice itself. I am not defending anyone. An NFL player was arrested on domestic violence charges and the girl didn't waste anytime saying she lied and it was determined she got paid. it's more about their legacies.
8
5