Does Beauty lie in eyes of Beholder?

Is this image obscene?Does Beauty lie in eyes of Beholder?

104

Most Helpful Girls

• No way! I think it's beautiful. Breast feeding is a natural and life giving thing and it certainly does not inspire disgust in me, my mother breast fed me and my brothers and sisters when we were infants.

• As for the first question, yes beauty is in each Individuals view. Everyone has different views of Beauty.

As for the second question which has nothing to do with the first, A mother feeding an infant is not obscene. Women breast feeding in public was a common thing to see until the mid 1900s then all of a sudden it became a thing women should only do in the privacy of their home and not in front of anyone else. I think it was Baby Formula Manufacturers that started shaming women for nursing in public so they would be forced to buy their products and not give the baby what they need the most.

Most Helpful Guy

• It does! Every person is looking for something different and sees things differently and yes that image is a little off putting for someone that is not a girl anyway