To those following the Mollie Tibbetts case: how has she not been found yet?

It's certainly not for lack of trying. Also, do you think the pig farmer dude has anything to do with it?
This boggles my mind, I'm really surprised there aren't any leads after all this time

511

Most Helpful Guys

• Pig farmer apparently has a history of Stalking, so he seems like the prime suspect. I feel really bad for her Family and boyfriend.

• He seems confident, though- he let them look at his entire property and phone records. If he did it, where is her body?

• Oh well I guess I will c u in court bitches

• Apparenly a former FBI profiler was interviewed about the publicly-available info on the case (the Police may be withholding some) and she stated that it was likely that Mollie left with someone she knew rather than being kidnapped by a stranger.

• if people are nailing him for the polygraph test then they forget that you can get nervous and polygraph tests arn't reliable. This is such a big case, it would've been a hassle if some psychopathic cop decided to play with you at the station.

Anyways solve the case and get hat 300k yo (if she's still alive)

Most Helpful Girl

• Pig farmer most likely knows something. No innocent man would refuse a polygraph that would otherwise clear his name. Also, in the worst case scenario that Mollie is no longer alive, there is a possibility that if the farmer was responsible for her death, that the pigs were used to dispose of the body as pigs will eat everything.

• He did the polygraph test

• The more I read the news, the more bizarre it seems. Now they say person hiding in plain sight. I'm wondering if maybe this person had done extensive research way ahead of time (her, the farmer god knows who else) and watched routines carried out whatever etc. The farmer is probably innocent and minding his own business and somebody the suspect planted evidence on his property, just an attempt to throw the feds off since they may know his history etc.. Same probably goes for the webpage too. Whoever it is seems to know what they are doing watched enough CSI and forensics and enough know how to navigate without being traced. Probably a crush who rejected him. Just playing a silly mind game.

• The more coverage this case gets, the more confused I am