To those following the Mollie Tibbetts case: how has she not been found yet?

It's certainly not for lack of trying. Also, do you think the pig farmer dude has anything to do with it?
Updates:
3d
This boggles my mind, I'm really surprised there aren't any leads after all this time

1|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Pig farmer apparently has a history of Stalking, so he seems like the prime suspect. I feel really bad for her Family and boyfriend.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

He seems confident, though- he let them look at his entire property and phone records. If he did it, where is her body?

• Show All
    • 6d

Oh well I guess I will c u in court bitches

• 6d

Apparenly a former FBI profiler was interviewed about the publicly-available info on the case (the Police may be withholding some) and she stated that it was likely that Mollie left with someone she knew rather than being kidnapped by a stranger.

• There is a chance she was kidnapped and taken well outside the search area.
    There is also the chance she is still alive. I am doubtful of that, but it could be the case.

I, personally, don't feel the farmer is involved.

2|0
    0|0
  • An unfortunate thing about missing persons cases is that even with search parties and everything else, it's still a vast amount of area that the person can be in.

1|0
    0|0
  • Someone took her without a trace of evidence. I don't know about the pig farmer, that sounds sketch though haha their was a pig farmer who became a serial killer, forgot his name

1|0
    0|0
  • That's how it tends to go. It's not like she's going to be next door in a closet.

Possibly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Is it a real case?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not me... but thanks for posting about it!

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know. This question is unanswerable.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same reason the never found Hoffa I guess

1|0
    0|0
  • by the way im Steve

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 5

• With no Real Leads Nor Evidence, She is now Assumed... M. I. A by Someone who Last saw her Jogging downtown. They are now saying she could have been Picked up by a Trucker who was a Stranger passing by.
    I Saw this Yesterday as to the Newest News. We may Never Know unless a Body surfaces or Someone Sees her Alive. xx

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

They are Finding no Real clues to the Pig farmer but as of yesterday, a Friend saw her jogging downtown, Who was the Last soul to See her Alive days ago. xx

• 6d

Piggy took a lie detector test. xx

• I'm from Europe and I've just now read about her case, it's awful that she went missing. I hope she'll be find soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • She is dead. It's way passed the time missing people were found alive

1|0
    0|0
  • Get a hobby please please or as soon as you’ll have the right to vote you’ll do the same shit the rest of your concitizens just did

1|0
    0|0
  • Pig farmer most likely knows something. No innocent man would refuse a polygraph that would otherwise clear his name. Also, in the worst case scenario that Mollie is no longer alive, there is a possibility that if the farmer was responsible for her death, that the pigs were used to dispose of the body as pigs will eat everything.

2|0
    0|0
    • 6d

He did the polygraph test

• Show All
    • 3d

It's frustrating

• 2d

If he know another pig farmer that would be the next place to look.

Recommended myTakes