Asia Argento, who was raped by Harvey Weinstein, also raped a young boy years ago. Thoughts?

ManOnFire
So I just found out that one of the women who came out about Harvey Weinstein messing with her had also raped a 17 year-old boy she did a movie with years ago, and just settled out of court paying him $380,000. My mind is really blown by this.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not into all that Men's Rights stuff or young Republican male anti-feminism focus, but it DOES appall me that a woman who raped a young guy she did a movie with... could go on to be super vocal in the MeToo movement about sexual misconduct done to women and how Weinstein abused her too. So what you did to that kid meant nothing... but what happened to you and other women means everything, like a crusade. I mean... wow. Just... wow.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/actress-and-metoo-activist-asia-argento-settled-claim-with-her-own-accuser-report-2018-08-20
Asia Argento, who was raped by Harvey Weinstein, also raped a young boy years ago. Thoughts?
Add Opinion