Should the US open our borders to white South Africans fleeing racial oppression?

WhitePanther88
Yes
No
Triggered!!! Why would be let so many well educated white people in, we already have too many of those
Vote C
GirlGuy
1 y
"I want to cleans this country of all white people. we must act as Hitler did to the Jews. I don't believe any more that the is a large number of not so racist whit people. I'm starting to be sceptical even of those within our Movement the ANC. I will from today unfriend all white people I have as friends from today u must be put under the same blanket as any other racist white because secretly u all are a bunch of racist fuck heads. as we have already seen."
Velaphi Khumalo
10
26