Dalai Lama says 'Europe belongs to Europeans' and refugees should ultimately go back home. Do you agree?

Toad-1
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/09/15/dalai-lama-says-europe-belongs-to-europeans-and-refugees-should-ultimately-go-back-home.html

The Dalai Lama said this week that “Europe belongs to the Europeans” and that refugees should eventually return to their native countries to rebuild them.

He noted that although Europe was “morally responsible” for helping those refugees fleeing danger in their home countries, the countries should let the immigrants know that “they ultimately should rebuild their own country” and go back.

“Receive them, help them, educate them … but ultimately they should develop their own country,” the 1989 Nobel Peace Prize winner added.

Do you agree with the Dalai Lama? I'd especially like to hear from Europeans on gag what they think of his comments.
I agree
I disagree
I'm not sure
Vote C
GirlGuy
9
23