Why should we care who Donald Trump bones?

I’m getting really tired of trump sleeping with Daniels new, why should we care who he’s sleeping with? What does that have to do with running the country?

There are are many great men in the history of our coutry the have cheated, Aaron burr , Jefferson, Hamilton, FDR, Franklin Pierce, one of the presidents in the 20s, Truman. Where are these people stuck there you know what has nothing to do with running a country of these people were great man sorry women not trying to be sexist year just saying most of our history is male dominated for those SJW’s out there. So why is it a big deal that Trump slept with Stormy Daniels? Sure dick move still who cares? Why is it a big deal?

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Because it shows his morals are not faithfula nd he doesn't consider a contract like marriage seriously.. similarily to the seriousness he consdered several trade bills with.. people deserve to know the type of person they vote into leadership..

• However if you look at our founding father many of them had extra marital affairs and even some of the great president, We all know or should know sally hemming Jefferson slave and mistresses Alexander Hamilton who centralized the banks and was one of the biggest supporters to get the constitution in acted, Aaron burr (ironically killed Hamilton ) was know as a failed founding father. Henry clay Andrew Jackson gendered grant (the only confederate General I like Lee was faithful) not to mention FDR Wilson, JKF , Reagan and Bill Clinton, All these men cheated but were very influential in our coutry (burr was one of the earlyest femmist who though his daughter Theodosia how to read write and rival any philosopher of the day.

Leading has nothing to do with whom one sleeps with

• How very edgy of you to say.

• Thank you. Liberal get away to extreme for me to want anything to do with them. 2 thing I agree with is climate change and weed legalization

Most Helpful Guy

• Republicans have always made a big deal about the morals of the president, and how very necessary it is for the president to have good morals, so he can be trusted to run the country well. That belief came to a screeching halt, when Trump came along. It's hypocritical for Republicans not to care who the president sleeps with.

• Not alway, Republicans have always been game for small government even the earliest Republican (back in the day anti federalist ). Aaron burr and Jefferson both cheated on there wives nothing happened.

And let’s face it anyone who would run for a government position can’t have good morals to begin with the only one I think this statement doesn’t apply to is Washington

• Stoner: I don't agree that someone who runs for political office can't have good morals. And I particularly disagree with that statement, being uses as a cover for the disgusting number of lies coming from Trump. It was just a few years ago, that Republicans were touting how very important character was in a president. Of course, it was all lies and hypocrisy, proven by how Republicans turn a blind eye to the immoral issues Trump is involved with. Everything from screwing porn stars and lying to the point where it is ludicrous, fare more than the average politician. Or any other politician I have every heard of.

• Try the young Turks back in the late 1800 leading up to ww2 they lied massively or any communist.

burr was a party which drew he started out being a anti federalist with Jefferson but was kicked out of the party was kind of give a change as a federalist tried to run for governor of New York but Hamilton blocked him like he did when burr ran for president. Burr killed Hamilton after that and his career was never the same, he was the only Vice President to sit in the senate who had be convicted of murder.