Does anyone else low-key wanna see these Weather Channel fucktards get hit in the head by a flying stop sign?

Maybe not literally but yeah kinda...

yeah yeah...
yeah yeah...

713

Most Helpful Guys

• They are just doing their jobs. I know I wouldn’t want to be in an area where a hurricane is about to hit and then be in a building that you didn’t know if it was gong to with stand the beating or not!

• I'm in the path of a hurricane right now. I want to hear the latest news, but I don't see why they have to put the reporters in pouring rain, 100 mph wind, and 4' of churning water, especially heart throb Stephanie Abrams.

Most Helpful Girl

• haha, ok, that's really funny. I see him as a sort of ah :) help, maybe people won't go driving around in possible flood conditions if they see him up to his knees XD

lmao even more at wind guy XD his camermen are horrible, didn't even warn him