Does anyone else low-key wanna see these Weather Channel fucktards get hit in the head by a flying stop sign?

Maybe not literally but yeah kinda...

yeah yeah...
yeah yeah...

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• They are just doing their jobs. I know I wouldn’t want to be in an area where a hurricane is about to hit and then be in a building that you didn’t know if it was gong to with stand the beating or not!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the path of a hurricane right now. I want to hear the latest news, but I don't see why they have to put the reporters in pouring rain, 100 mph wind, and 4' of churning water, especially heart throb Stephanie Abrams.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• haha, ok, that's really funny. I see him as a sort of ah :) help, maybe people won't go driving around in possible flood conditions if they see him up to his knees XD

lmao even more at wind guy XD his camermen are horrible, didn't even warn him

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• You never know It might happen in a cat 4. I've run around outside in cat 3 and bellow a number of times with no issues but cat 4 and 5 are sketchy. I generally leave when they look like they will make landfall near me at those speeds. But I understand most people outside of Florida are generally scared by light thunderstorms and shit, never mind hurricanes.

0|0
    0|0
    • turn on your TV and watch Michael plow the panhandle.

• Oh boy would I love that. Especially the ones telling us not to go outside and how life threatening it is. I smile when they stand in a rain storm and then tell me its raining.

1|0
    0|0
  • 99% of news is made up.

why don't you damn people know this by now? Are you stupid?

1|0
    0|0
  • Not low-key at all. I watch it only with the pure hope that it happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can just see it. This is reporter Bob Greene for Channel 6 News. Im standing directly in the path of the hurricane. BAM!

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently you need a degree in meteorology to get this job lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow... that would not be very nice. Maybe, if they were caught trying to fake it...

1|0
    0|0
  • Lmfao Cheer. I love those guys. If just for the pure entertainment value. Lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's ridiculous that they feel you won't believe them unless they are standing in howling hurricanes and torrential floods

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL I might pay to see that

1|0
    0|0
  • Is this a parody or the real news?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

Recommended myTakes