If America is so evil, why are there far more people all over the world willing to risk everything to live here than any other country in the world?

MementoMori_

So I hear there is yet another mob of marauders making their way across South/Central America planning to illegally break into our country. This time from Honduras.

Can't say I blame them. I'd probably want out if I lived in a s***hole like that too. But let's make one thing clear. Poverty is not an excuse to invade our country. The world is filled with poor people from failed countries... billions of them to be exact. We cannot accept them all and we should not tolerate their illegal invasion of our country. Yes, the United States of America is the most compassionate, most generous most tolerant country in human history. But that doesn't mean we accept any behavior. And it doesn't mean we are going to allow failed countries like Honduras to export their poverty to our country. We are also a country of LAWS. If you are coming to our country from somewhere else you better follow those laws or expect to suffer the consequences. Luckily we finally have a sane president who is now threatening Honduras with consequences if they don't stop the invasion.

So these Honduran marauders are making their way through various countries on the way to their American assault. Why do they have to come here? Why not stay in one of those countries, like Belize or El Salvador, or Guatemala or Panama or or Nicaragua? If it's such a dangerous trip why risk it only to get to the most evil country on the planet? Next they are planning to come through Mexico. Why don't the stay THERE? What's wrong with Mexico? I thought that Mexico has the moral high ground over America on every point and is a fantastic country where rainbows and unicorns appear on a daily basis.

Oh wait! They say they don't want to stay there because these are all s***hole countries too? SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! I thought we weren't supposed to say that about countries (except America)? After all, America is the worst country in the world right? (except for all of the others I guess).
1 y
PS: At this hour Mexico is issuing a warning to these marauders that they may not be allowed to enter their country... THOSE MEXICAN RACISTS!!! HOW DARE THEY!!! Where are the protests against Mexico on the streets of America? Sorry, but the world owes AMERICA the apology, not the other way around.
1
17