What do you think about the African-American teenage girl who claims to be White/Caucasian?

So basically this is all I know:
Her mother had a White husband and she was told that he was her biological father and she's mixed. After her White father died, the mother let her know that her biological father is actually Black so she is completely African-American. However she believes she is completely White. She looks White, acts White, White people are perfect and so is she, Black people are stinky criminals who need to be moved somewhere else. Even as a child she used to play with White kids and avoided Black kids. Her mother is afraid she's gonna join KKK or something. Her mind coach and therapist believes that it is just knowing that her biological father is not White that led her to this shock, and she is stubborn to not accept the truth that led her to this self-hate that she clearly shows when she talks about Black people. The girl however, denies it and says that she's perfect, she's beautiful, intelligent and all.
1 y
Some people have been saying that it's a fraud. I would be really happy if it is. People like that for real, oh my God.
1 y
I heard that it's a hoax.

I really don't know what to believe at this point but hoax or not this was very disrespectful to Black people either way. Actually as a hoax it is much worse. In real cases we could still be considerate for her mental illness, but this is honestly unforgivable.
108
53