What do you think of the 'Freedom is Basic' campaign?

Some people thought making this ad will make women stop wearing burkha automatically and buy their clothes? LMAO.
I hate it so much I am not gonna link the brand or anything on this question.

If less clothes meant freedom then we wouldn't have to struggle for it, okay? I'd just strip naked and BOOM. I'm free. Lol nope.

I dress modestly by my own will. My sister wears burkha by her own choice and NONE of us are lacking freedom in our lives. Yes there are women who are forced to wear it, and rules are strict in many countries but targeting Iran alone is very disrespectful and offensive tbh, how many countries will you list in an ad? Plus why do you even NEED to bring up burkha or freedom or stuff like that to sell a t-shirt? I don't wear t-shirt in public (in rare cases that I do, I wear a jacket over it), and nothing will make me wear it out. Every t-shirt that I end up getting for free, I wear them when working out in the gym or at home. Never did I feel like I am not free.

Again, I understand what this ad is bringing up but this is NOT how you do it!

You know how you get real freedom? Stop enforcing your own clothing standards on women. Banning burkha or enforcing burkha are both terrible. And this ad is beyond disgusting. Y'all just want women to walk around showing skin to please your own eyes! You only see how much *I* would allow and THAT is real freedom to me. I don't want creepy men to be staring at my ass, and so I don't even wear clothes that show em. When I make a reputation, good or bad I make it for my actions and not my appearance and THAT, to me, is respect. Live and let live, peace.
16
3