Pro-lifers are hypocritical misogynists, change my mind?

boulshyte
i thought y'all were about the sanctity of life, yet theyre willing to kill women for it. sounds like they reallly hate women. why do they claim they care about life but r so quick to let a women die if they have an abortion. and women dying isn't anything new. Savita Halappanavar is a popular story in Ireland who died because they wouldn't allow her to have an abortion even though doctors knew it would kill her, but abortion is illegal so she died. lets just admit that prolifers r murderes and shouldn't have a say on how other people choose to live. no one should tell anyone how they should live. not with something that is a matter of life and death.
true
false
GirlGuy
1 y
forgot to mention. this is exactly like other religions that they claim r 'extremists'. they have more in common than they think.
1 y
they r not babies, did no one listen in bio class? they r just cells, only witchy woos and mumbo jumbo shit in books and bibles lie and tell u it holds life. but its wrong.
18
4