What's your opinion of lab testing on animals?

Randomawkwardness
Personally, I think it's okay. I would much rather a pig or rat suffer than an one month old baby. I know the point of we could just not test on them at all will come up but I think it's always going to be something that happens, even with companies who say they don't. You can't just mix stuff together and sell it without making sure it's safe.
It's okay
I'm not sure
It's not okay
Vote C
Other/undecided
Vote D
GirlGuy
1 y
Why does everyone think I'm talking about makeup? I'm referring to shampoo and medicine and that stuff. You can't sit over there with your 5 pounds of makeup on and get mad at me for thinking animal testing is okay for medicine and those purposes but blame it on makeup.
1 y
And using human cells and those things would be fantastic and all but not everyone has thousands upon thousands to throw away just to test a single product. Not every company is huge, some are small family companies and that would drive them out of business.
19
17