What has happend to the world, everyone is media obssessed?

What has happend to the world, everyone is media obssessed and shallow?

Everyone out there is fitness obsessed in order to have ''goals'' both guys and girls.
Getting lip injections is a trend at this point, everyone is doing it walking around looking like a duck, it's as common as getting your nails done now.
Everyone looks the same and everyone is dressing the same, whenever you see girls in groups it honestly looks silly.
Hoop earrings, lip fillers, contored faces to the max, the tightest clothes ever, pointy nails and the most popular sneakers out there.
I was at a club yesterday, and there was 15 girls in line. It was literally one me and one more girl who had not gotten lip fillers.
Whenever me and my friends get hit on, it's revolves around media.
My friend got hit on last night and he literally said, '' Do you have instagram, if not you should have it, ''
That's so sad.
And what's more said is that it's not the first time I've heard being hit on revolves around a media pickup line.

What has happend to the world?
Please give me some hope...

06

Most Helpful Guy

• Thank feminism and liberals for the ruined society we live in.