How stupid are people. why is everyone doing this birdbox challenge?

Check it out Netflix even has to write to everyone saying itโ€™s dangerous and not to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
https://youtu.be/Kpf-iJGiISQ

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• It's trending ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ

0|1
    0|0
    • Right thatโ€™s what I said lmfao ๐Ÿ˜‚people are so dumb that Netflix even has to say not to do it lmfao ๐Ÿ˜‚but people will start getting hurt cuz I seen people in the video driving while doing it

• SMH we are dying as a country. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคง

• I'm tired of seeing/hearing about birdbox, frankly.

I have no intention of watching it. No idea why we make challenges out of literally anything.

0|2
    0|0
    • I know same here but people are going to die over this , I don't know why Americans are so stupid. Not saying all of them are but a lot of them are

Most Helpful Guys

• humans are pathetic and useless... weak mortals... have nothing else to do if you ask me... but be stupid
    this isn't even a challenge... its stupidity... did you see the dumbass father bang his kid into the wall... he's a complete dumbass... I couldn't be friends with a dumbass like that though

0|1
    0|0
    • and yes you said its mostly people in the states... yes the United States is filled with idiots...
      its only there where you will get weird women going to Walmart with their pants down... like only there in the whole world

• Lmfaooooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚your right and I fully agree with you.

• These people are stupid. Tell people to do stupid shit and they'll do it. If it's not this it'll be something else. Unless you're willing to go around purging people with low IQs then I suggest you sit back with some popcorn and watch them kill themselves.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• I can move throughout my house blindfolded :D

0|1
    0|0
    • Oo tru lol but thatโ€™s not even a part of the movie lol people who do that for the challenge clearly didnโ€™t watch the movie

What Guys Said 12

• Very stupid. It's like the tide pod challenge. Who knows what's next? The greatest height you can jump from and survive? I bet that will come someday.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ooo shit you may be right lol I know they are so stupid

• This is the world that we live in, that it takes a TV show for people to realise that blindfolds exist. The end of the world really can't come too soon.

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly right lmfao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, but why is it that itโ€™s always mostly Americans doing this kinds of things?

• Here is a fun challenge! Read a book about knowledge

0|1
    0|0
  • "Everyone" is most definitely NOT doing this birdbox challenge,

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea not everyone but a lot of Americans are for some reason I don't know why

• This is what natural selection is all about. They should go walk outside in traffic ๐Ÿ˜‚

0|1
    0|0
    • Lmfao ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚watch the video and youโ€™ll see an idiot driving while doing it smh ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ

• The same reason why people do the tidepod challenge. There are stupid people everywhere

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea basically lol and i donโ€™t want to say this but why are the most of the people doing this in the states?

• A lot of people I've noticed have a sheep mentality and think that the latest trend will give them their fifteen seconds.

• Exactly your right fucking dumbass , and some of them are endangering other people with their stupidity

• I'm sure in my town everybody would survive.
    "Omg I love these new contact lenses!"

0|1
    0|0
  • You'll never go broke betting that people will be stupid, yeah.

0|1
    0|0
  • Internet points

0|1
    0|0
    • Yea but people can get hurt there was an idiot in the video driving while doing it ๐Ÿ˜

• Yea but internet points

• People like to follow trends, it's nothing new.

0|1
    0|0
  • this is why we can't have nice things

0|1
    0|0
    • Exactly right lol I donโ€™t know why Americans act so stupid sometimes

• Anyone who dies from this is going to die due to some equally stupid, completely preventable cause anyway.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes