How stupid are people. why is everyone doing this birdbox challenge?

Check it out Netflix even has to write to everyone saying itโ€™s dangerous and not to do it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
https://youtu.be/Kpf-iJGiISQ

314

Most Helpful Girls

• It's trending ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคฆ

• Right thatโ€™s what I said lmfao ๐Ÿ˜‚people are so dumb that Netflix even has to say not to do it lmfao ๐Ÿ˜‚but people will start getting hurt cuz I seen people in the video driving while doing it

• SMH we are dying as a country. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคง

• I'm tired of seeing/hearing about birdbox, frankly.

I have no intention of watching it. No idea why we make challenges out of literally anything.

• I know same here but people are going to die over this , I don't know why Americans are so stupid. Not saying all of them are but a lot of them are

Most Helpful Guys

• humans are pathetic and useless... weak mortals... have nothing else to do if you ask me... but be stupid
    this isn't even a challenge... its stupidity... did you see the dumbass father bang his kid into the wall... he's a complete dumbass... I couldn't be friends with a dumbass like that though

• and yes you said its mostly people in the states... yes the United States is filled with idiots...
      its only there where you will get weird women going to Walmart with their pants down... like only there in the whole world

• Lmfaooooo ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚your right and I fully agree with you.

• These people are stupid. Tell people to do stupid shit and they'll do it. If it's not this it'll be something else. Unless you're willing to go around purging people with low IQs then I suggest you sit back with some popcorn and watch them kill themselves.