Can President Trump be impeached?

Talk on Sunday programs was impeachment. Can President Trump be impeached?
  • What did he do to be impeached?
  • Yes he can be impeached.
  • No its a left wing Democrat hope to do that.
    Vote C
  • Who cares?
    Vote D
I hope the Democrats try it will embold Republicans in 2020.

829

Most Helpful Girl

• The democrats are doing everything they can think of to try and get him out of office. Bringing up his past didn't work, trying to say he was a lot of things he's not etc and now they are trying to scare people. Look at the sources of which you get your information on. Who runs it? Obama did the same thing, trying to shut down the government etc it can't happen but it does get people scared enough to try and stop it which is exactly what the democrats want. Its all just a scheme. So I call bs.

Most Helpful Guys

• No. It's another misandristic movement democrats and liberals are trying to make to take down republicans. It's just like the Brett Kavanough thing. Made up bullcrap by dems and libtards. Pure lies and hatred. Never believe or trust them. Trump is a great president. Stop reading liberal news and switch to center or conservative news to get real facts. Liberals always hide or make up fake news to convince people i to thinking conservatives and men are bad.

• I think he could but with the point that the nation is at, with the problems people are having over their views about everything being different instead of United. It cause pose a very serious problem for us. Because though people dont agree if he should be president or not impeaching him come be a major breaking point for us as a United Nation. My Opinion I like Trump, didn't like Obama. Though I would have never tried to get rid of Obama because of the domino effect it would have on the nation.