Can President Trump be impeached?

Talk on Sunday programs was impeachment. Can President Trump be impeached?
  • What did he do to be impeached?
    Vote A
  • Yes he can be impeached.
    Vote B
  • No its a left wing Democrat hope to do that.
    Vote C
  • Who cares?
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I hope the Democrats try it will embold Republicans in 2020.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The democrats are doing everything they can think of to try and get him out of office. Bringing up his past didn't work, trying to say he was a lot of things he's not etc and now they are trying to scare people. Look at the sources of which you get your information on. Who runs it? Obama did the same thing, trying to shut down the government etc it can't happen but it does get people scared enough to try and stop it which is exactly what the democrats want. Its all just a scheme. So I call bs.

1|3
    1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• No. It's another misandristic movement democrats and liberals are trying to make to take down republicans. It's just like the Brett Kavanough thing. Made up bullcrap by dems and libtards. Pure lies and hatred. Never believe or trust them. Trump is a great president. Stop reading liberal news and switch to center or conservative news to get real facts. Liberals always hide or make up fake news to convince people i to thinking conservatives and men are bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think he could but with the point that the nation is at, with the problems people are having over their views about everything being different instead of United. It cause pose a very serious problem for us. Because though people dont agree if he should be president or not impeaching him come be a major breaking point for us as a United Nation. My Opinion I like Trump, didn't like Obama. Though I would have never tried to get rid of Obama because of the domino effect it would have on the nation.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• It's a pointless attempt. He is basically untouchable.

0|4
    0|0
  • Am not following US politics what did he do this time? must have been bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • An impeachment is a trial. It doesn’t guarantee anything. But yes, they can.

1|2
    0|0
    • They impeached Bill Clinton for no reason too sure they can do it but will it be justified? nope

• Show All
    • @BuldTheWall2019 Bill Clinton clearly committed perjury.

• @Flyhigh21 You beat me to it. Beyond that, Democrats voted unanimously to acquire him, knowing that he obviously committed perjury thus removing perjury from the list of impeachment offenses for which conviction is justified.

• Can be? Yes. Will be? Hard to say.

1|1
    0|0
    • Takes 75% of the Senate, so as long as there are 26 Republicans who will stand with him. Odds are slim.

• @EmmaStar 2/3 needed, so 67 votes. 53 Republicans plus a few non-insane democrats = zero chance without an actual crime that is more serious that perjury, since democrats made clear in Bill Clinton's impeachment trial that perjury is not serious enough.

• @Liam_Hayden democrats have a self-serving bias issue like crazy. That like this entire scandal they are trying to get Trump on was supposed to be about "Russian Collusion" (which FYI collusion of itself wouldn't be illegal even if proven), but at the same time look how often Hillary and other Democrats colluded with Russia but it's ok if they do it. (The Hillary Uranium thing, Obama's famous caught on hot mic moment telling one of them to let the Russian President know he'd have more flexibility after he won his re-election)

• it's been 2 years. are we really still trying lol

0|0
    0|0
  • He's good for his country
    Leave the man alone

0|1
    1|0
  • I hope so but dont think itll happen

1|0
    1|0
    • Let me ask you something at your age why do you want to see him impeached? Is your family liberal?

• Show All
    • @AngryNoctis and you know this why? Because liberal propaganda wants you to believe that? lol. Sure they say their studies say it won't work and the Republicans say theirs say it will work but you know what works better than a study? Build the damn wall and try it because we need to do something. Anything is better than doing nothing and bitching.

• so you could care less about others then? How all the Obama health care laws and dems policy are hurting everyone else. That is the sad reality I guess, a lot of people don't care as long as it don't affect them.

What Guys Said 27

• I was a supporter of trump but now I’m not sure he’s doing good. He put a band on Muslims, he released the ban on hunting wolves and bears, and he wants to bring in ivory and big game hunting from Africa. He will destroy our planet and all those who call it home. If he doesn’t get impeached we’ll have no animals for the future

0|0
    0|2
    • Yeah but no one cares because as long as Trump is our king we will have to be force fed his shit

• Its a Republican wish that the Democrats are going to impeach him.
    There are a few people in the Democratic party that want him impeached but the Democratic Party as a whole are letting him run out his term and continue to damage himself,
    I don't think he will win reelection

0|0
    0|0
  • If there really was a significant amount of election tampering... then there is a small chance.

Otherwise no... unless he REALLY puts his foot in his mouth beyond repair in the future. President Trump as we all know, is a crass speaker.

0|1
    0|0
  • He will be if there are enough votes in the Senate to convict. Until then it's pointless and I don't think the House will do it.

0|0
    0|0
    • It will take a crime more serious than perjury, as the Democrats removed that from the list when they acquitted Bill Clinton.

• I bet my boots He won't be impeached. The only thing that's gonna happen is that we'll see libtards crying again in 2020.

0|2
    0|1
  • Impeachment can be for "High Crimes and Misdemeanors". in other words, for anything the House wants to call it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are so many people blindly flowing him I doubt it will happen besides impeachment doesn't happen often so I doubt it will with him any time soon

0|0
    0|0
  • No, he hasn't done anything that is Impeachable worthy. Hurting someone's feelings won't get you impeached

0|1
    0|0
  • Dude anyone can be impeached. They impeached Clinton for getting a blowjob.

0|0
    0|0
  • The constitutional requirement for impeachment is that a majority of a quorum of the House find that their is sufficient evidence that the POTUS committed undefined "high crimes or misdemeanors." In other words if 218 House members say so, he is impeached.

Conviction is another matter entirely. That requires 2/3 of the Senate. With only 47 Democrats, including a few who are not insane Leftist idiots, there is exactly zero chance of getting the 67 needed for conviction UNLESS something major comes out. And as the Democrats established with Bill Clinton that even perjury is not sufficient, it is a pretty high bar to pass over.

0|0
    0|0
  • CAN he? Yes, duh. I don't understand why you'd even ask that. WILL he? Probably not, sadly.

0|0
    1|0
  • they voted to impeach Clinton, look how that turned out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it is possible but likely will not happen.

0|1
    0|0
  • only by House , the Senate won't

0|1
    0|0
  • He can be but I can't see it happening.

0|1
    0|0
  • He can be. Will he be is another issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • What would he have done to be impeached?

0|0
    0|0
  • What did he do to be impeached?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just a matter of time til he get impeached

0|0
    0|1
    • If they impeach without clear evidence of a serious crime, most of those Democrats who picked up seats in November will be voted out in 2020.

• Who cares?

0|0
    0|0
  • If impeached means colored like a peach then I agree 🤔

0|0
    0|0
  • I can’t think of any law he has broken. This is probably just the not my president numbskulls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lmao. Tards can wish all they want but it's not gonna happen. There is a plan in place that is going to change the world. 2019 is going to be huge.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course not, he hasn't done anything to warrant impeachment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure he COULD be. It only takes a simple majority in the House to do that. Would he be removed? Highly unlikely unless it was something serious and not just a political stunt since it would take 2/3rds of the votes in a majority Republican Senate to remove him from office.

0|2
    0|0
  • No way in hell I mean they can do it but it will mean nothing and the more moderate Democrats will stop voting for them

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes